Klipsch Pilgrimage Official

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woh, I think I might actually be able to attend this year! Does anyone know about how much it costs not including transportation? What sort of things might I want to bring? (be wary of suggesting to bring music)

Consider me as "planning to attend"

(even though I'm not certain)

Will there be any need for volunteers? I'd be willing to show up early to "help set stuff up" 2.gif

OK I have a couple potentially dumb questions.

1. How many days is this event sched to last?

2. What are the hotel accommodations/options like as close to the Klipsch plant as possible since I know nothing of Indianapolis other than how to spell it?

3. When do you need committed answers by?

We may actually be able to do this.

DrWho,

I guess NIGHTWISH will be on the player for test purposes?

Since you're on student budget, and might still have my Heresies, please consider that you have an open invitation to the Hotel Cornwall, if you desire. How's that for Hoosier Hospitality?

And no, you can't take home any of the 'test units'!

I've got to photograph a wedding Saturday, but could arrange a stopover on Sunday if anyone wants. I'll be in recovery mode then (weddings really wear me out). By June, I will have the 5x Cornwall rebuild in full swing, so the garage should look particularly interesting.

Michael

Count me in. I'll be there again. 9.gif

Nick email me thru the Forum for details of the weekend. Glad to offer suggestions and help.

Jim F., and anyone else planning on heading East from So Cal to attend that weekend, please feel free to do the same. 1.gif

Im in too!!!!

In the past, Klipsch has arranged a hotel deal at the local Comfort Inn. Price was about $50 a night.

The Klipsch event is usually just on Saturday. People usually arrive during the day on Friday. We have an informal Friday night blast at the Hotel. Late Sat night and Sunday we are on our own too but with so many forum friends in town, the time is needed to catch up with events over the past year.

I usually car pool with fellow Wisconsin guys, and have picked up Chicago members on my way too, so try to find a travel buddy.

JM

----------------

On 3/5/2005 3:19:33 AM nicholtl wrote:

Too oo plastered rihght now...willl email you in th emoringong no mogr morning i mean tomorrow. ofr or afternoon. k thanxk tom you rule! !

----------------

SO how ya feelin now Nick?9.gif

----------------

On 3/4/2005 10:21:59 PM J.4knee wrote:

OK I have a couple potentially dumb questions.

1. How many days is this event sched to last?

Friday and Saturday. Sunday is pretty much the day everyone rolls out of bed and heads to the airport or their car to head home.

2. What are the hotel accommodations/options like as close to the Klipsch plant as possible since I know nothing of Indianapolis other than how to spell it?

We stayed at Comfort Inn-The Pyramids last year. It is around a 10 minute walk, and maybe a third mile car ride if that to Klipsch HQ. Trey mentioned something about hooking up with the Holiday Inn this year as I recall. It's even closer to the HQ. Wait until Klipsch announces the sponsoring hotel. Klipsch lines us up a corporate rate with the hotel. At least they did last year.

3. When do you need committed answers by?

Ask Trey. I think last year it was about a week before the weekend.

We may actually be able to do this.

Hope to see you there!
----------------

• Klipsch Employees

OK, here is what we have so far...

We are talking to the hotels close to the HQ for the best place to have the Fri. night gig. and good rates on rooms...as Tom said we are working on the Holiday inn. (it is my choice, heck I may stay there just so I can play in the water park)

I hope to have a "blind" listening test. All speakers behind a screen so you cant tell what it playing...

We are working on the reference premier and hope to have a set up a listening.

There are some new old things coming that I hope to be able to tell you about, maybe even show and let you hear. (this will be way cool, but dont bother asking me, I cant tell).

I would like to show you the new stuff in the Synergy line. This way you can get a close up look and listen and make up your own mind about that product.

I want to run some test, or let some of you run some test.

How does all this sound to start with?

Is there something else you would like to do?

Trey teases us with

"There are some new old things coming that I hope to be able to tell you about, maybe even show and let you hear. (this will be way cool, but dont bother asking me, I cant tell).

Sounds like the making of a contest to me.

My guess (or wish) The Return of the Mighty Cornwall!

Michael