Klipsch Pilgrimage Official

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Klipsch Employees

we would like to move up the scale in hotels this year...I think the standard one night stay at the Holiday inn is $130. We hope to get that down a bit.

My guess would be $100 each night.

If that is to much, I am sure we can get the comfrot in to give us a deal again.

They were $45 -$65 each night...

H.I. has a better room for the fri night party....

Tom, or in Craigs case...... "stagggggggggggggggggering distance". Can you imagine if Steve Milin makes it this year!!!!!! This will be a blast.

Trey - What hotel are we going to have the Friday night get together in? Like Tom points out, the comfort inn has horible accoustics, but has been very good putting up with us until all hours of the night.

JM

----------------

On 3/11/2005 3:35:47 PM Trey Cannon wrote:

I am to stop by the Holiday Inn and look at their room...THey say the volume will not be a problem...We will see.
----------------

Cool! I will stay at the Holiday Inn. As John said, we will have a blast!

----------------

On 3/12/2005 1:38:43 PM cpt4life wrote:

i am new to the forum i would and like to attend the pilgrimage do i need and invitation?

----------------

Since you are new we will let you attend all you have to do is pay my cost!9.gif

EDIT: Actually before I inundate you with my sense of humor I should probably welcome you to the forum. Yes anyone can go, actually it is a great way to meet some of the members. If you are interested you need to contact Amy Unger or Trey Cannon (forum moderators) by e-mail so they can get you in the block of rooms they reserve.

----------------

On 3/11/2005 3:35:47 PM Trey Cannon wrote:

I am to stop by the Holiday Inn and look at their room...THey say the volume will not be a problem...We will see.----------------

Trey,

You might want to see if Holiday Inn will be tolerant to music in excess of 100 db. The Comfort Inn sure was. Just ask AudioFlynn, NOSValves, DeanG, AudioDad, garymd, Seadog, JohnnyDB, j-malotky, damonrpayne, Hallwalker, Griffinator and skonopa to name a few. 2.gif

BTW, what speakers will be available since you sold your verts to BEC? We need some big old heritage. Or at the very least some RF-7's. 9.gif

Jim, no problem. Happy to help anyway I can. I am glad to hear you're going. So I guess this means I'll be seeing you two at LAX then? 1.gif

I am probably just going to stay at the Comfort inn, since I plan on staying through the Sunday (leaving Monday) to visit relatives in the area. If I was just staying there for a night or two, I'd consider the holiday inn. Call me cheap, but somehow, I don't think the Holiday inn is worth twice the price to me.

Yeah, I hope somebody has at some big heritage or at least RF-7s for the mixer. I would bring mine, but it'll be kinda difficult to pack a pair of RF-7s onto carry-on. 6.gif

----------------

On 3/13/2005 5:38:20 PM J.4knee wrote:

Forgot to mention we are flying out Thursday because the little Mrs has a relative in Indy and she wants to see him first.
----------------

Well, I guess I won't see you at LAX then. Unless you're taking the same return leg on Sunday AM.