• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

----------------

On 3/14/2005 11:41:55 PM IndyKlipschFan wrote:

OK Steve your cheap.... LOL

----------------

If I really want to go on the cheap, I could've just stayed at my aunt and uncle's place there in Anderson. However, I do not feel like making the commute back and forth, plus coming into there at 3 am after the "mixer" that sat morning, only to turn around and come back, will not cut it. In that case, I'll pay the $52 or so/night to stay at the hotel.

----------------

On 3/16/2005 1:16:08 PM j-malotky wrote:

Steve

I can stager with you back to the Comfort Inn
1.gif
I guess I am cheap too.

I figure out of the two nights, I am only in the room for about a total 8-9 hours anyway so I might as well save $100.

JM
----------------

John,

As long as you bring all the microbrews to the Holiday Inn. 9.gif

----------------

On 3/16/2005 9:50:53 PM skonopa wrote:

----------------

On 3/14/2005 11:41:55 PM IndyKlipschFan wrote:

OK Steve your cheap.... LOL

----------------

If I really want to go on the cheap, I could've just stayed at my aunt and uncle's place there in Anderson. However, I do not feel like making the commute back and forth, plus coming into there at 3 am after the "mixer" that sat morning, only to turn around and come back, will not cut it. In that case, I'll pay the $52 or so/night to stay at the hotel.

----------------

Look at it this way. You are saving the expense of a DUI.

Well tell everyone about the official Friday night entertainment ! Amy and a few of her close friends will be table dancing in the mixer room 2.gif That ought to raise the attendance numbers at least in a male category LMAO !!!! Hey I just had great Idea to raise the female attendance when Amy and her friends go on break Trey and his friends will take over the table duties 9.gif2.gif

----------------

On 3/17/2005 10:36:43 AM NOSValves wrote:

Well tell everyone about the official Friday night entertainment ! Amy and a few of her close friends will be table dancing in the mixer room
2.gif
That ought to raise the attendance numbers at least in a male category LMAO !!!! Hey I just had great Idea to raise the female attendance when Amy and her friends go on break Trey and his friends will take over the table duties
9.gif2.gif

----------------

Oh yeah I forgot about Trey, the thong, and his stirring rendition of I feel pretty.9.gif

Oh yeah I forgot about Trey, the thong, and his stirring rendition of I feel pretty.

Especially with the sparkle in his eyes as he gets to the line I feel pretty and whitty and _ _ _ !!!! Somehow knowing Trey is into musicals, just doesn't fit a guy from Hope, Arkansas. Maybe dressed in a tutu playing diliverance might do though.. hahahaha

You can only kid the people this way your friends with.

Now Craig doing the same as duo... Look OUT!

Actually, the famous "poetry lady" is availiable if we want/need her to entertain us again?

----------------

On 3/17/2005 4:18:36 PM IndyKlipschFan wrote:

Oh yeah I forgot about Trey, the thong, and his stirring rendition of I feel pretty.

Especially with the sparkle in his eyes as he gets to the line I feel pretty and whitty and _ _ _ !!!! Somehow knowing Trey is into musicals, just doesn't fit a guy from Hope, Arkansas. Maybe dressed in a tutu playing diliverance might do though.. hahahaha

You can only kid the people this way your friends with.

Now Craig doing the same as duo... Look OUT!

Actually, the famous "poetry lady" is availiable if we want/need her to entertain us again?
----------------

Mention the "Poetry lady" again and I'm not coming at all 2.gif

If you have the modded bottoms on your Lascalas please do bring them! If not Trey will have his there so no real need to bring them. I would be very interested in hearing the modified bottoms before I build them. It will be great to finally meet you anyway.

Craig

UH OH! That means I'll really have to build them, damn I was just kiddin' before. Hey,I'd like to meet you also to thank you in person Craig, you were instrumental in me finishing my MK-II upgrades. Maybe I'll bring some amps just for the heck of it too. I'd damn sure want to hear yours on my speakers, who knows, may end up selling some Mac's.9.gif Probably not tho11.gif . Randy