Good bye for a little while.

dantfmly

I will be out to sea for 26 days starting here in a couple of days. so i thought I would let every body know that i may not be writting much til i get back, internet is very slow if working at all out there. See you when i get back. (For those that don't know i am in the navy). will be starting a deployment here in the next few months.

----------------

On 3/20/2005 11:31:10 AM dantfmly wrote:

I will be out to sea for 26 days starting here in a couple of days. so i thought I would let every body know that i may not be writting much til i get back, internet is very slow if working at all out there. See you when i get back. (For those that don't know i am in the navy). will be starting a deployment here in the next few months.

----------------

I knew I'd find another squid here somewhere. Working on my 19th active/reserve year. Fair winds and following seas to ya buddy! Stay safe

GM1(SWCC)2.gif

----------------

On 3/20/2005 11:36:16 AM wyattearp wrote:

----------------

----------------

I knew I'd find another squid here somewhere. Working on my 19th active/reserve year. Fair winds and following seas to ya buddy! Stay safe

GM1(SWCC)
2.gif

----------------

There is no goodbye, just I'll see you later.

Thank you for your Service, Your Commitment and I wish you the best.

May the Good always be with you. I'll keep a good Thought for you until your safe return.

Blessings,

Win dodger

----------------

On 3/20/2005 8:38:10 PM m00n wrote:

dantfmly

Have fun. What kind of ship are you on. I did four years on the USS Wisconsin BB64 (Iowa class Battleship) back in 87 to 91. I miss it sometimes.

----------------

Ah ha, now I know what's wrong with you. You too were in the Nav. Just kidding9.gif Sent you a pm

----------------

On 3/20/2005 11:09:12 PM wyattearp wrote:

Ah ha, now I know what's wrong with you. You too were in the Nav. Just kidding
9.gif
Sent you a pm

----------------

Oh it's definitly what brought out the hound dog in me.11.gif

----------------

On 3/20/2005 8:38:10 PM m00n wrote:

dantfmly

Have fun. What kind of ship are you on. I did four years on the USS Wisconsin BB64 (Iowa class Battleship) back in 87 to 91. I miss it sometimes.

----------------

I'm on the USS THEODORE ROOSEVELT. I have been on nothing but carriers (AT1 rate(Aviation electronics Technician)). Both the USS ENTERPRISE, and The ROOSEVELT. I've been in almost 12 years now all active duty service. And by the way the wisconsin is on display here in norfolk, as a moth ball museum.

----------------

On 3/20/2005 11:36:16 AM wyattearp wrote:

----------------

----------------

GM1(SWCC)
2.gif

----------------

Thank you everybody. I will stay safe AT1 (AW) Dant (Jeremiah)

----------------

On 3/21/2005 7:44:50 AM customsteve01 wrote:

Thanks for your service. Be safe.

Good to see another a/c tech in here. Been working on birds for the past 25 years. Your not stationed to for from my home. I'm just 30 mile west od Richmond.

Steve

----------------

I don't actually work on the birds. I am intermediate level maintenance. I work on the electronics that come out of the planes. there is also organizational level maintenance which work on the birds. I would like to stay as far as i can away from the flight deck during flight operations.9.gif to dangerous out there, and hot14.gif9.gif or cold depending on where you are at.

----------------

On 3/21/2005 9:21:14 AM customsteve01 wrote:

Houston, TX - HOT

Steve

----------------

Try Persan Gulf in a fireroom. Our ventilation was direct air from the outside. It was flipping blazing down there. You would sweat your *** off and not even have to move a muscle.

And yes. I know BB64 is now in mothballs. Someday i will make it back to Norfolk and walk her teak decks again.