Cornwalls for sale

GregoryAlan

Double boxing is not needed. Simply rework some washer or dryer boxes to the correct exact size (accounting for the foam), and line them with 2" polystyerene foam. Put large garbage bags over the Cornwalls and slide them down into the foam. If the boxes are made so that the Cornwalls fit tight, they'll be fine. Put plenty of insurance on them in case of a catastrophic incident.

Greg

it can be a PITA to ship such large speakers. that said i have shipped cornwalls and infinity kappa 8, without incident the trick is to pack them correctly, lowes, & HD carry 1.5" sheets of styrofoam surround the speakers with this all 4 sides top and bottom then tightly wrap with cardboard should survive the trip, ups will take them packed like this it is costly though, and it doesnt hurt too mark them fragile, and definately insure them,(the ins. will only pay off if packed properly) that means surrounded with foam as stated above, if you double boxed them the size would be out of the allowable for any of the shippers except freight companys10.gif Joe

St Patrick-

Really wouldn't trust my packaging job to get them to California in one piece- would probably pay to have them crated. This plus shipping would add 50% to the price I guess. I am traveling out west this weekend (to St Louis)-it's only about 1800 miles from California- if you left now...

Seems like there's a pair a week on Ebay (although none as nice as mine :) )

I'm sure you'll find some closer to home.

Anyone between Findlay OH and St Louis want a nice set of Cornwalls?

Greg

• 2 months later...