harman kardon 730 for sale $100.00 + ship

Jim Cornell

Bill,

Thanks for the link. If I had looked at the pic, I also would have noticed it is 'twin powered'.

My son has a 430, and I have plans for the 730 if I can get it. I tried to PM Jim and get an error message from the board, so I've sent an email.

Thanks,

Marvel

Hi friends,

Just got my HK430 delivered two days ago(ebay 75$).

I'm not sure about the quality of my ears but I believe this is the best sounding machine I've ever owned. Not so much for the bass.....but the clarity, no, transparency. Amazing high end.

I have a higher end Pioneer, luxman, and basic tube amp and am freaked out that this receiver sounds this good.

I don't even have it hooked up to my Klipsch yet. Just old Dynacos. I wish I understood electronics a little better. Why does this sound so much better than anything else I've had?

Bob

Got an email from Jim about the 730. This is ideal. Hopefully we'll be getting the payment and shipping worked out.

The 430 that Invidiosulus has is a wonderful amp, and I am sure this will be the same with more power.

Marvel

----------------

On 4/18/2005 6:37:45 AM Marvel wrote:

Got an email from Jim about the 730. This is ideal. Hopefully we'll be getting the payment and shipping worked out.

The 430 that Invidiosulus has is a wonderful amp, and I am sure this will be the same with more power.

Marvel

----------------

Yup. Chris King sent one my way last year for my next door neighbor. It's a wonderful amp and a steal for the price. I have no doubt you'll love it.

BTW Jim - They do sell jumper cables that are just 3" RCAs. I'm sure Parts Express or the like would have them. Maybe even Rat Shack. They're suppose to be better then the u-shape nails that come with the unit anyway.