Burger King Giant Breakfast Sandwich - Look here!

meuge

----------------

On 4/24/2005 8:21:32 PM Speedball wrote:

Hey Ear,

For sure it ought to be an instant Felony for causing hardship to others.

----------------

There is always the remedy of Filing A False Report if done Criminally or Filing A Frivilous Lawsuit if a Civil Matter.

Then there is the ability to go after a Person both Criminally and in a Civil manner. It's too bad that does not get the press coverage.

People want to read the sensational.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without diving into the 'this vs. that' aspect of the debate, it seems many have done some reading (even if some of it is only to the depth of the tabloids and infomercials )2.gif

There are merits to various approaches.

So my suggestion would be to try them, be prudent and cognizant of their effects, and be responsible! If they work, keep doing it! If not, well...I have a couple of smart aleck comments here and I am doodling on the keyboard here to keep myself from posting them! 9.gif

But if you are one with strong convictions, by all means have a ball with your own private revolution! Be the dictator over yourself! Go crazy! And I just hope that you are a benevolent dictator!

But regarding what everyone else is doing, be it a hamburger, vehicles, religion, sex, or anything else you address, how about assuming responsibility for fixing yourself... And respect others as you would want us to respect you! Stay out of my bedroom, garage, bathroom, listening room, and I will stay out yours. The primary difference at this point is that I don't care to look in yours...despite the fact that I feel my opinions are more enlightened (or dumber!) than yours.3.gif

Why does it seem those who begin by demanding personal freedom so often end up being the very ones who want to impose their enlightened position on others!

So work on yourself! Make good decisions! And learn to respect the right of others to do the same. Including their right to be wrong.

Now if I could just find an emoticon with the guy putting his thumbs in his ears and wiggling his fingers!2.gif

PS If anyone is interested, you might check out this whole soy cereal that looks and tastes like Grape Nuts. Its called Nutlettes, from Dixie Foods and it meets or exceeds ALL high protein diet plans and its vegetarian as well! Minimal processing, High protein, high fiber, high soy isoflavones, low fat, NO SUGAR. Great cold or nuked in the microwave with a bit of water (or cow or soy milk). Add blueberries or bananas for a complete meal.

Just an idea....

post-17103-13819264192854_thumb.png

----------------

On 4/20/2005 4:35:11 PM Amy Unger wrote:

I agree, plus kids are inundated with junk, especially at school!

When I was given $1.50 a day for lunch, I actually got a lunch. Not HoHo's, Coke, and a candy bar!!

----------------

1.50 for lunch! How old are you?

;p

----------------

On 4/26/2005 2:21:28 AM Blackmesa wrote:

----------------

On 4/20/2005 4:35:11 PM Amy Unger wrote:

I agree, plus kids are inundated with junk, especially at school!

When I was given $1.50 a day for lunch, I actually got a lunch. Not HoHo's, Coke, and a candy bar!!

----------------

1.50 for lunch! How old are you?

;p

----------------

She's just a kid. In my day it was a quarter. Three cents for a milk if you were brown bagging it. No soda or chips to be found.

Rick

It wouldn't be bad for them to go back to that lunch model.

And the same with the dress codes. Oh sure the kids would be scarred for life for the guys not being able to wear makeup or not being able to wear their pants about their knees, but they would survive.

No logo tshirts, holes or tears, etc., and pants up about their waist.

Actually, I have no problem with the idea of uniforms such as khakis and oxford cloth style shirts or polo shirts and the same, only with skirts or pants, for the women. Pretty benign reaction to some rather strange excesses in some areas.

Just basic 'business casual'. Nothing too fancy nor Draconian!

But I suspect that they would survive!2.gif

Boy, do I sound like my mom! And all this coming from a guy who had hair definately longer then most in high school (I graduated in 71) and had it down to the middle of my back in college and afterwards...

----------------

On 4/26/2005 7:17:41 AM 3dzapper wrote:

She's just a kid. In my day it was a quarter. Three cents for a milk if you were brown bagging it. No soda or chips to be found.

Rick

----------------

My elementary school DID have a soft drink machine. Drinks (in real glass bottles) were a nickle.

I can remember once when the parents caused an uproar when soft drinks were raised to 6 cents!!!

After all, that was a 20% increase!

Oh yeah,

The red and white coca cola machine prices jumped to 20 cents.....that was expensive.

In the mornings walking to and from school I would walk the small town alleys and get 5 cents each for the returnable bottles. Then of course I would proceed to blow it all on candy at the local full service gas station.