Brilliant Pebbles Group Buy..........

----------------

On 4/26/2005 11:27:59 AM m00n wrote:

You just gotta hope that people are smart enough to not fall for his poo.

----------------

I clicked on the "White Paper" link anticipating that it would show up on small squares, that I could download and print out on soft double ply with perforations.2.gif

Brilliant Pebbles is such a ripe off of the product I am currently marketing to improve your cable reception, by the way its just not limited there, you can also rest your speaker and component cables on these for a new sound experience. It will improve the room acoustics and over all sound stage. Everyone who has employed this product in their room has noticed a difference. Unlike many snake oil salesmen I will show you a picture of the assembly line.

Prod.JPG

post-16829-13819264379904_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 4/26/2005 12:44:11 PM jacksonbart wrote:

Enclosed is the actual product, much more effective then some rocks you can find anywhere, these really make a difference.

----------------

Just install a few of those near the seating position to reduce ambient noise emanating from your friends and family.2.gif

Rick.

Guest Anonymous

Afternoon-

Read the customer reviews. Here is a rather short one that I found a little funny:

NEW!! "I cannot listen to my system any more without the pebbles." - Hans-Peter, Switzerland

Anyways, I think that maybe the guy is writing the reviews himself, or better yet maybe its a giant pyramid scam!

Have a good one

-George

----------------

On 4/26/2005 1:33:53 PM Gramas701 wrote:

Afternoon-

Read the customer reviews. Here is a rather short one that I found a little funny:

NEW!! "I cannot listen to my system any more without the pebbles." - Hans-Peter, Switzerland

----------------

I know Hans's brother, Salt, It's hard to get a rise out of him and he is always causing members to lie2.gif He's not to be trusted.I also think they are using hemp for more than making rope there in Switzerland--That may explain his view. 9.gif

I know Hans's brother, Salt

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Too f-ing funny!

----------------

On 4/26/2005 2:04:07 PM jacksonbart wrote:

No one has said pooh about my product, What gives?

----------------

Hey now......Gimme a break. I said something.

Well, not on here. But I did say something out loud.

I said, "Wow....ain't that some sh*t!"

9.gif

Tom