need a dust cover made for my turn table

well lets see i am mainly waiting on craig to get the vrd,s out, i have the blueberry, the basis tt, my nakamichi rx 505, marantz model 125 tuner. but still running everything off the dynaco st 70(its an old original unit that is in desperate need of a tune up) the blueberry really made things quiet helped tons as far as background noise (hiss or humming) the sound is still very nice even with the old dynaco, i will probably send the dynaco to craig for a complete makeover and keep it for a second system in the future the tubes make a heck of a differance from solid state that i sold off to start this project i just wish i had a better room for soundstage but that will come a little later i guess so what would you need to make a dust cover as far as measurements etc..., and an estimated cost would also be a good thing10.gif Joe

----------------

On 5/11/2005 8:48:08 PM colterphoto1 wrote:

yeah Joe, you got it bad. Just keep the money flowing like water and you'll be okay!

Michael

----------------

please tell me how you do this? (keep $ flowing like water) there are plenty of other projects i would like to get into, and a water fall of $$ would be nice10.gif Joe

Hey Rick, I though the acrylic cover was for your toaster oven. What's that thing it's covering. Looks like the inards of an Italian washing machine. Handles? We don't need no stinkin handles.

----------------

On 5/12/2005 8:03:42 PM thebes wrote:

Hey Rick, I though the acrylic cover was for your toaster oven."

It was. It didn't fit under the cupboards.

"What's that thing it's covering. Looks like the inards of an Italian washing machine."

That's what I like about you Thebes, you don't miss a trick (or Trixie).

"Handles? We don't need no stinkin handles."

How else will we address you? I'd feel uncomfortable with "Hey, butthead" every time I wanted your attention. I'm not like Trixie. IMO Thebes is much better.

Rick

----------------

On 5/11/2005 8:57:50 PM 3dzapper wrote:

Here is an example of Thebe's excellent work.

DC.jpg"

I added the handles.

Rick----------------

Is that your turn table !!!!!! Your a dog what a sweet piece of gear ......

What table is that by the way?

Nice work Thebes.

Joe the problem for me is that it's mostly flowing AWAY from me. I just lived like a pauper through my 20's and 30's, when I should have been having fun. The good news is that now that I'm old and alone at least I've got cash!

3d-that turntable is incredible, and Thebes work is beautiful as well. Wish I had something worthy of enclosing in this manner.

Michael