Lemony Snicket's-A Series Of- UNFORTUNATE EVENTS

wheelman

Jim Carrey is the star. I believe a Tim Burton film based on some books I assume. I just got done watching this with my nephew, and I have to say it was pretty good. Jim did a great job. I realy thought I was to the point of being sick of him. But he totally redeemed himself, and did a great job with this character.

Actually, I don't think Tim Burton had anything to do with this, but it did have that kind of feel to it. I thought it was an Incredible Movie. I loved the syle of it, and I agree that Jim Carrey did a great job. I don't think he carried the movie, though. I think the story and scenery/costumes made the movie for me.

Toddvj yeah I agree. I can't forget to mention Meryl Streep has a part in it. She's an awesome actress. One of the best alive. The kids were great also. The whole look and vibe was great like you said and really did make it. Jim played a great creep. I will defenitely be viewing this one again sometime soon.

• 5 weeks later...

Watched it last night....

Entertaining for the family as long as they are above 6 or 7 I would say.....

Made the kids want to read the books finaly that they received for Xmas last year.....heck made me want to read the books...hehehehe