Forum Member of the Month

It's been said recently in several posts about members helping members. Whether it was pointing out a good ebay or newspaper deal, picking up and shipping some merchandise, or helping out with transport. What strikes me most about this Forum is the brotherly kinship. Guys willing to do just about anything in the spirit of PWK and music in general to help people they sometimes haven't even met.

So instead of willy-nilly posting our attaboys to each other, why not keep em all in a central repository? Kindly post no negatives here!

I've recently had personal good fortunes bestowed on me by 3dZapper, who pointed me toward my dream speakers Industrial La Scalas. Got em in mint shape at a fair price and only had to drive from Indy to Detroit to pick em up personally.

Also member Natgun who was kind enough to drive an hour to meet up with the seller of a HK730 receiver and take the time to carefully package it in beautiful form-fitting foam and ship it to me.

I know a lot of you will also nominate Rick Thumplestiltskin, who has turned on many many members to great deals recently.

Hats off to you, my brothers!

Thanks Guys.

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 5/23/2005 11:28:44 PM Fish wrote:

I have to agree,many thanks to those that go above and beyond to help out or clue us in to a good deal.I know Thumple has pointed out more than a few really good ones.

----------------

I agree, "Thumple" it is.

Thebes

Daddy Dee

EdwinR

Silversport

Amy

Max

Paul

Steve Bailey

All Veterans and Emergency Service Workers and Volunteers

A lot of these have been for support off of the board - one I have to check email - suggested Stone for Pizza.

Some have been for humour. Some have been for guidance.

Some have been for all.

I thank you.

----------------

On 5/26/2005 6:49:10 PM nicholtl wrote:

So are people gonna get anything for this, or is it just a big love fest?

----------------

[/blockquote

LOL I guess if those people return the favors then maybe they will get something out of their good deeds. Other than the feeling of helping someone out. Which is reward enough for some.