Katlyn DIED!!!

----------------

On 5/25/2005 12:58:58 AM Sanman023 wrote:

i dont think rex is dead...i think that psycho guy had something to do with that phone call...

----------------

I got to agree. No death scene, no look at a dead body. it is a soap after all.

I think Bree is gonna shoot the pharmcist next season.

I dunno, my problem with the pharmacist making the phone call to Bree is, how did the pharamicist even know that Rex was in the hospital in the first place? On top of that, how would he hide the fact that Rex was not dead...

I think there stands to be the possibility that Rex is alive, but I think it's under a difference scenereo.

Tom,

I am kind of thinking someone was dreaming the sequence when Katlyn got hammered. Why else would they show/talk about dreams/nightmares that both Katlyn and Abbey had earlier in the show unless they were setting up the possibility? I think that maybe Tony was dreaming or maybe even Gibbs. Kind of leaves it open I guess, just a thought. I would not like her being off the show because the banter between she and Tony is too much fun.

----------------

On 5/25/2005 8:42:25 PM jorjen wrote:

I am kind of thinking someone was dreaming the sequence when Katlyn got hammered. Why else would they show/talk about dreams/nightmares that both Katlyn and Abbey had earlier in the show unless they were setting up the possibility? I think that maybe Tony was dreaming or maybe even Gibbs. Kind of leaves it open I guess, just a thought. I would not like her being off the show because the banter between she and Tony is too much fun.

----------------

Kind of the "Dallas" effect? Maybe. I thought that if they did "off" Kate then they might do something with Abby's character; make her a field agent maybe?

BTW- Pauley Perrette (Abby) really does (in real life) have degrees in sociology, psychology and criminal science.1.gif

If you go to CBS' site on the show's bios for the characters it's pretty halarious.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ncis/index.shtml 3.gif