What movie for Premier night?

mandi

Okay, at the request of a friend (I should have known better), we watched

"The Goonies" It was pretty good, a little too much harsh language for some, but I am sure nothing they have not heard before, but I really did not remember it being that much.

As you get older you start picking up on things. Like the pirate being named One-eyed willy.

Everyone enjoyed and thought it was awsome. The Heresys did a fine job, several asked about the speakers.

The only problem was a neighbor two houses down was out of town and turned his flood lights on at his garage which caused some shadow on the screen.

We have decided to do a concert in the street next week. I am going to turn the screen around so it is facing the street and bring out the LaScalas, probably need to invite everyone for at least three blocks so those that might complain will be partaking.

I still have not been able to upload a picture 7.gif

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another vote for Titan A.E. The sound is amazing on that one and it's good for all ages. Also Star Wars Episode 1. Sound is great and the kids get to see that lovable Jar-Jar character and his hijinx. I just love the way he talks, it adds so much to the movie!

Mandi wrote: "As you get older you start picking up on things. Like the pirate being named One-eyed willy."

LOL!!! So true yet I never noticed! :D

----------------

On 6/2/2005 4:02:29 PM nicholtl wrote:

I think you should pick up "Appleseed," an incredible animation that was out in theaters the same time as "The Incredibles." Obviously, being an anime, it wasn't nearly as well-known to the mass public, but critics all hail it as the "Incredibles Killer." And I agree. It's an amazing movie with awesome characters, mind-bending action, constant twists and turns, an unbelievable plot, brilliant story-telling, massive machinery, insane robots, incindiary firepower, breathtaking visuals, and lush orchestration.

SEE IT!!!

----------------

Although anime is not for everyone, Appleseed is and "AWESOME" movie...good pick dude.