My 3,000 th post. Some thoughts of Thanks!

Just wanted to say you guys are the best! I had a blast at the Klipsch weekend and is a must for a lot of you next year if your into this hobby and want to be with great like minded audio speaker people.

To Amy, others at Klipsch, it is a honor to be able to be almost like an insider through the weekends learning of what is coming at Klipsch seeing you guys grow and sharing your success and future products with us too.

To my wife, who puts up with all this audio stuff in my house. LOL. And I mean a LOT of Klipsch... When I get the basement done, we will finally be able to relax and enjoy all this hard work and dreams of a HT/Karaoke room we can share with friends and family for years.

To Michael who was brave enough to drive with me Indianapolis, Indiana to basically Miami non stop to "rescue" 4 beautiful split La Scalas to match The others I have for the HT.

To all my BB friends, we agree and disagree, and learn a lot from each other. At the end of the day were still friends. That's priceless.

Last but not least, to Trey Cannon and Steve Phillips. You both are very close friends, in and out of this hobby, and I appreciate your friendship more than you know.

• Moderators

Thanks to you too Roger!! You're one of the reasons why we host this forum and the Pilgrimage! You guys make it all worth it!

And congrats on the 3000 posts 1.gif

This month marks my five year anniversary with the company and surfing this forum. Wow. 6.gif

We got a PIN at the Klipsch weekend..and a BS tie... ( has the PWK logo flip it upside down...is said BS..LOL... And this was way cool, a solid block of wood with KLIPSCH carved in it and signed on the back.

Even more reason to go next year!

• 2 weeks later...

Roger sez:

"To Michael who was brave enough to drive with me Indianapolis, Indiana to basically Miami non stop to "rescue" 4 beautiful split La Scalas to match The others I have for the HT."

Couldn't think of a nicer guy to spend 4 days and 3000 miles with! Pleasure was all mine. Thanks for your great hospitality and superb road tunes! Oh, yeah I really like the extra bass bins from the trip.

Michael

ps, darn, and I just blew by my 4.000 post without even a nod.....

Wow! A belated congratulations on your 3000th post Indy and your 4,000 post Colter!1.gif You just made me realize that I missed my 5 year anniversary on this forum a couple of days ago 6.gif Of course I didn't make my first post until 6 months ago. I logged on almost daily, but didn't indulge until I felt the need to express my opinion--It's been downhill ever since.2.gif