anyone looking for la scala's, heresys, dynaco

i have a set of 78 la scalas birch looking to sell, the cabinets are a little rough but i have walnut veneer i will let go with them, i also have a sset of oil oak heresey 2's that are near mint beautiful speakers. and i have a dynaco st 70 (rebuilt by craig at nos valves) that sounds awsome, and looks nice with cage any interest let me know i have to sell i just had an accident in my car and will need the cash to finance another ride

la scalas 750.00 you pick up, 9r245, 9r243 are the serial#'s the drivers are all fine and the crossovers were rebuilt to spec by bec less than 3 months ago, the mid drivers are klipsch k 55M replacements from klipsch, other than that they are original, cabinets have a few chips and 2 spots where a previous ouner was careless with a sander they look decent as is but not perfect, i will include enough walnut veneer to cover the speakers free to a buyer

heresys 350.00 are near perfect oiled oak and look great serial# 261293699, and 261293698 these are absolutely like new the bottom has a scuff or so but thats the bottom from setting on whatever, no risers, i can ship these at buyers expense

dynaco st 70 450.00, i just bought this from craig for 600.00 so should still be covered warranty wise, i bought it as a stand in till my vrd's were ready i was going to keep all this for a 2nd system butthats life one curveball after another i can send pics to all interested just email me

----------------

On 7/8/2005 5:07:06 PM Guy Landau wrote:

Joe,

Sorry to hear about your accident.

Nice stuff you've got there. Prices are more than fair. The Dyna is a bargain at that price.

----------------

Ditto.

Sorry to hear of your accident.

Paul

----------------

On 7/8/2005 7:23:03 PM garymd wrote:

Bummer on the car Joe. I hope you get some interest. Your prices are more then fair. If I needed anything, I'd help you out but I have heresys I don't even use.

Good luck.

----------------

thanks for the words gary, i received the vrd's yesterday listened for around 3 hours so far all is well craig says they need 100 hours of burn in for the tubes to really singbass on the belles is a definate improvement with the vrd's trying to figure out the switch i think it is for triode and see what setting sounds better, imaging is better as well. do you have any kiss, zepplin, ac/dc in those excess albums of yours i picked up a couple mors jazz albums you may like , (the best of wes montgomery), (meeting at the summit, benny goodman plays jazz classics with leonard bernstein, aaron copeland morton gould, igor stravinsky) when do you want to get togeather for the amp comparisions and i will bring the jazz music up to you 10.gif Joe

I have lots of Zepplin but most of those are keepers. I may have one or two extras. I'm sure there's plenty of others you'll want. No AC/DC or Kiss though.

Let your tubes burn in then we'll set a date. My whole summer is open. With no kids to take on vacation for the first time in over 20 years, we're waiting until September when it's quiet to go to the beach.1.gif