my mint CORNWALL II's are listed on ebay

tuned4life

----------------

On 7/19/2005 3:55:35 AM KlipsDude wrote:

Darn, I got my Uncle tonight at home and he told me they aren't coming this year that my folks already know! Heck they didn't say a word to me.

He said gas prices are sky high thanks to George Bush, so that is why they are not coming.

That is such a bummer, it totally sucks big time. I thought I was going to have them come to me safely.
8.gif
----------------

I hate it when George raises Gas prices so high!8.gif

----------------

On 7/20/2005 4:13:31 AM Timmikid wrote:

What's a gallon of gas in the US nowadays?

----------------

Anywhere from 2.20 to 2.65? depending on where you are. I believe out west is the highest. Around Southeast Texas and Virginia it's in the 2.20's.

I still bet it's cheaper than what you pay...

Steve

i couldnt delete the post so i edited it. i had a couple of reasons. the speakers sold and were no longer available. my main reason was that i decided to retract my offer to pack and ship to forum members. after a fact facing personal inventory, i didnt have 100 % certainty that speakers would not get damaged in transit. i thought it better to put my pride aside, and everyone's well being first.

----------------

On 7/20/2005 4:23:24 AM customsteve01 wrote:

----------------

On 7/20/2005 4:13:31 AM Timmikid wrote:

What's a gallon of gas in the US nowadays?

----------------

Anywhere from 2.20 to 2.65? depending on where you are. I believe out west is the highest. Around Southeast Texas and Virginia it's in the 2.20's.

I still bet it's cheaper than what you pay...

Steve

----------------

Wow! That means gas is still more than three times as expensive over here! 6.gif

When I stayed in the US for almost a year I drove an Oldsmobile Delta 88 convertible from 1974, beaten up, but what a car. To drive it cost me just as much a mile as a Suzuki Alto in the Netherlands! 9.gif10.gif . So stop whining! 11.gif2.gif . Can't you install a gas tank, or doesn't that exist in the states? Tim. 1.gif

NO WAY!!! That's exactly what we should not do! We all need to complain and demand it to stop or if we let them get away with it, we will have to pay what you do! Who wants that. You have to stop greed in it's track or we all will suffer later on as it multiplies. Don't close your eyes to what is really going on!

Tim:

At 8 am gas is 92 - 94 cents a litre in Toronto and in the afternoon, it can be had for 79 - 84 cents a litre. Of course this is in Canadian dollars. Instead of weekly, then twice a week, we now have daily fluctuation in the price of gas. 15.gif Just don't run out during the morning rush hour. 9.gif

----------------

On 7/19/2005 3:55:35 AM KlipsDude wrote:

He said gas prices are sky high thanks to George Bush

Wow,I din't know dat.I'm gonna send GW an email and register my complaint.Those "fat kats" are all greedy.I see know reason why we should not be able to guzzle all the fuel we want,and on the cheap even.

9.gif