Name your favorite SACD

jacksonbart

Thelonious Monk, "Straight, No Chaser"

I'll put this up against any for sound quality and the album of course is a classic. Charlie Rouse's tenor is in the room with you and Monk's piano sounds as real as any I've ever heard on CD.

I've only listened in 2-channel SACD but that may be all it has. It is NOT a hybrid so it must be played on an SACD player.

nicholtl I like your taste in music, do you happen to have your music in a mp3 collection? If so would you mind sending some my way to sample some stuff find some new music to listen too. I really like the sound of settling on death cab.

----------------

On 7/20/2005 3:56:05 PM updawg wrote:

nicholtl I like your taste in music, do you happen to have your music in a mp3 collection? If so would you mind sending some my way to sample some stuff find some new music to listen too. I really like the sound of settling on death cab.

----------------

Hey updawg, yeah, I do have some music on MP3 (since I rip my favorite albums onto my computer). Let me know how, what, and where to send them and I'll shoot them your way. 1.gif

• 3 weeks later...

----------------

On 7/22/2005 8:53:16 AM dtel wrote:

Eric clapton & BB king , Riding with the king

Very good recording

----------------

Isnt that a DVD-A? I really enjoy that also.

My favorite is still Pink Floyds DSOTM as well, but I have several others that I enjoy as well. Both Nickel Creek SACD's are awsome as is Eltons Johns self titled SACD.