Warning on ebay member!

BS Button

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, a little update this morning. He sent me 4 e-mails last night.

Basically, he moved from "you sold me a cheap crappy knock off" to you manipulated me. Now, that's with a minimum of 3 good, clear pictures and 100% positive feedback to date. I asked him to re-list.

He found a couple pairs the next day, that he thought he could buy for a lesser price, but he will not admit that.

The first e-mail I recieved from him said. "How much for you to end the auction now, and sell them to me"?

I would blow him off. If you sent him a good product and and wasn't purposely deceptive then it would be up to the buyer to make sure he knows what he is buying. If he didn't get what he was expecting then that is too bad, he should pay more attention next time.

Later,

D

This idiot is now selling Klipsch components under the name CNJSHAVEIT. He has the horns from bsbutton and Bob's E networks listed. Maybe he gave up on Klipsch speakers altogether after his experiences with us!

Same hillbilly, same tactics. Notice that he only takes personal check or money order, will not deal with paypal. His email is still jdaddyok and he is still trash who can't spell. Something about 'all those cellphones in europe hacking into his acccount'. Methinks the lad a bit paranoid.

I sent him a little question about one of his units and he fired back about 14 of the most trailer-park jargon filled emails I have ever tried to read. Very hateful young man there.

Use common sense if you decide to deal with this jerk. He's now reporting ME to ebay? What a joke.

Michael

It's 4 in the morning and I've gotten 22 different emails from jdaddyok. What an idiot.

r u guys on meds? if you arent u shoud get some.

I feel sorry for bsbutton, dealing with this dolt. On the other hand it is kind of amusing, I didn't know there were people in the US this ignorant, rude, and uneducated. No wonder Johnny can't read.

Michael

----------------

On 8/21/2005 10:11:37 AM BS Button wrote:

Well, a little update this morning. He sent me 4 e-mails last night.

Basically, he moved from "you sold me a cheap crappy knock off" to you manipulated me. Now, that's with a minimum of 3 good, clear pictures and 100% positive feedback to date. I asked him to re-list.

He found a couple pairs the next day, that he thought he could buy for a lesser price, but he will not admit that.

The first e-mail I recieved from him said. "How much for you to end the auction now, and sell them to me"?

----------------

Sometimes refusing a "bird in the hand" is a risk, but this illustrates the challenges that come with ending an auction early, and foregoing some of the protections that are offered to sellers on Ebay. My experience is that individuals who might prod you to end an auction early are typically motivated only by self interest, and are typically unwilling to play by the rules, or act honorably. I've been burned before too.

You're attempting to resolve this honorably by negotiating with someone who is without honor, or at the very least "honor-impaired". You're obviously a more patient person than me!

The thinner K-700's came to be in 1977 as a cost saving measure, Paul tested them by dropping a Heresy cabinet and the horn and driver remained intact. So they got the green light. They were stamped from a die vs. cast and it cost him 20 to 30 kilobucks for the machine to do it.

----------------

On 8/23/2005 5:39:26 AM whell wrote:

Sometimes refusing a "bird in the hand" is a risk, but this illustrates the challenges that come with ending an auction early, and foregoing some of the protections that are offered to sellers on Ebay. My experience is that individuals who might prod you to end an auction early are typically motivated only by self interest, and are typically unwilling to play by the rules, or act honorably. I've been burned before too.

----------------

Very well put. Those are my feelings exactly when someone asks to end and auction early.

----------------

On 8/23/2005 6:30:01 AM Frzninvt wrote:

The thinner K-700's came to be in 1977 as a cost saving measure, Paul tested them by dropping a Heresy cabinet and the horn and driver remained intact. So they got the green light. They were stamped from a die vs. cast and it cost him 20 to 30 kilobucks for the machine to do it.
----------------

Looking at the pictures, I can't believe those thinner horns were stamped. You couldn't stamp a shape like that. They still must be cast but from a different mold? Perhpas he changed from die casting to and investment casting? I'd love to know more. I work for a sheet metal fabricating company and find the old Klipsch manufacturing stories very interesting.

Thanks for the info Charles. So at an average savings at say $2 per unit, how many Heresies cabinets would Klipsch have to have sold to pay for the $20,000 machinery upgrade? Was that goal reached and when? (ie, was that particular production change a sound investment- pun intended).

Michael

• 2 weeks later...