Mariah's Sin City Demands.

m00n

I guess her fall from grace a few years ago didn't knock that chip off her shoulder. This woman is pathetic.

Mariah Carey continues to set the standard by which all diva-licious behavior is measured. The Las Vegas Review-Journal claims the resurrected songbird was in classic high-maintenance mode during her weekend visit to Sin City.

Mariah reportedly requested not only the swankiest digs at the Venetian, but also asked for a $25,000 incentive to strike a pose on the red carpet at the opening of TAO, the hotel's new hotspot.

"She demanded blacked-out windows, the presidential suite, etc.," a snitch tells the paper.

Another mole tattles that Mariah was so determined to avoid eye contact with the little people during her stay that she asked for butlers and security staff to bow their noggins when graced with her magnificence.

The Review-Journal says she came up empty on most of her demands, failing to secure either the presidential suite (she got a penthouse) or the moolah, which prompted her to blow off TAO's celebrity-crammed opening on Saturday night, although she did attend Jermaine Dupri's birthday party at the club the night before. It remains unclear whether she was forced to meet the gaze of those far less fabulous.

This is just the latest report of demanding behavior from the fragile chanteuse, who earlier this year purportedly refused to step out of her limo until a London hotel had rolled out a red carpet and white candles for her middle-of-the-night arrival.

Meanwhile, in other Mariah news, she's firing back at rumors linking her to Eddie Murphy, whom she was supposedly spied "nuzzling" and holding hands with during the MTV VMA festivities in Miami last month.

"We were hanging out," Carey insists to People. "I'm a huge Eddie Murphy fan. Maybe they could just tell that, and that's why they made a big drama. But there is nothing going on. That's the last time I saw him."

It would would have been such satisfaction to be the owner of that england hotel. Mariah would have been sitting in that limo a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, or at least until she realized that I was not going to give in to her ignorant demands.

Stardom has just gotta suck--

And when you're a little talented, where you almost but not quite deserve to be a star, its really gotta suck--she can hit some crazy notes, but thats about it--

All of these popsters are all a bag of wind blown up by a producer with a bunch of synths and computers--

Give me a singer who can sing a few different syles with a piano/guitar combo behind them instead of that tripe and I'll be happy--

Yes she is pathetic. Who buys her "albums" anyway? What a B....

Exactly!

This is one of the many reasons why I don't waste my time, energy, or

money on that tripe. Much rather spend it with real artists with

real talent, a real love for thier craft, and has a real appreciation

for thier fans. At least members of the band Stratovarius was

cool enough to want to hang out at the bar with us after thier show a

little over a week ago. And the fact that they were geniunely

excited to have the fans show up like they did to see him and his band

play, as well as get to meet in person.

I guess some of these over-inflated, hyped up airbags they have for

"popstars" need to borrow page from these prog/power metal bands that

actually came right out and said "without you guys, the fans, we'd be

nothing!". And they geniunely mean it - not to just blow sunshine

up the fan's @$$es. Imagine that, an artist that actually

appreciates his/her fan support. PIss off your fans, and you head

into ruin! Just ask Metallica and the Dipsy (Dixie) Chicks.

Gee - lets see - a quick check of my CD collection. The number of

Mariah's albums in my coolection - a big fat ZILCH! The number of

Stratovarius albums in my collection - ALL OF THEM!

And to add: If was one of those security guards or butlers and

she told me I had to bow my head before her, I'd tell her to go kiss my

@$$ and that she is not the Queen to the World. I bow to nobody!

Aww, come on now, guys! She got a hot body and she can sing! [;)].

Correction she has a hod bod and she can scream...great for X rated flicks where she would fit just right.

I guess if you want to call that screeching, "singing". Not only

for X-rated flicks, but I guess she'll also be a good fit for those

that listen on Blo$e setups.

I'd much rather hear a cat screeching in heat than have to sit through a Mariah Carey song, hot bod or not.