Check out these pumpkins

m00n

I dont know, this one is already an orange squishy mess though. Hey have you seen those white pumpkins yet? First I ever saw them. They must be engineered pumpkins.

We got the carving craving and went with it. No thought went in to timing

Yep, those are the ones we use for cooking. My wife likes to buy the white ones and make pumpkin bread and pie with them. Every year we go to the same pumpkin patch / farm and get our pumpkins. The lady there told us that the white ones are the ones you're supposed to use for baking and what not.

My ex gf (from the Bronx NYC), once tried to make a 'homemade' pumpkin pie. She prepped the raw pumpkin pulp and carefully baked the pies. After setting them on the Thanksgiving table, we cut into them and tried them out. They tasted horrible and were very stringy.

My Mom asked her how she made the pies. GF said she had a heck of a time getting all the seeds sorted out. That was our first clue that something was terribly wrong! Turns out she used the pulpy interior of the globes, not the meat from the shell of the pumpkin, as you're supposed to. OOPS!

Michael

m00n you disappointed me! I thought it was going to be some broad with big orange knockers with faces painted on them! Then I found out the site was legit. [:(]

Yup. I'm disappointed also, I was expecting to see a great set of hoots.[6]

Ok ok... I will find you all some a little later.

I've used these guys' product for several years. I'm not artistic and don't have a problem admitting to it. So a product like this is totally necessary for me. [:)]

http://www.pumpkinmasters.com/

Tom

The Pumpkin Masters stuff works pretty well , and you can find them in most grocery stores now . I would advise buying 2 sets , the little saws are kinda fragile and tend to break . When your done playing around , invest in some X-Acto saw blades , routers and modeling blades . The next step is to use a dremil tool , that is what they use to create those awesome pumpkins on the pumpkin gutter website .