I have no idea what I'm doing!

crazytubepower

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the "young man" better get used to people calling his bluff if he is going to float it out there. If you or he thinks getting a bit of a hard time on the internet is harsh, he is in for a reality check as he passes through this life. This is whats wrong with a lot of youth (not all) these days. Too many adults in their lives allow them to place blame everywhere but themselves, when a good look in the mirror is all that is required. I told the same thing to my kids and will to my grandkids too. Peace and out!

I'll admit it definitely isn't 'fair' to defend a grown man spreading lies for monetary gain and yet turn around and whip a 15-year-old for telling lies that essentially affect no one. However, from one stand point, it's too late for that man. He's set in his ways and is who he is. At 15, there's still time to change. While I'll also admit that an online forum is not the place for such rebuke, it's better than nowhere, and could possibly have an impact.

Also, justifying any lie by saying that nothing bad comes of it is just unacceptable. Once one gets the knack of lying, it only gets easier and easier to do so.

I can't remember who this quote belongs to, but I think it's appropriate:

Those who think it permissible to tell white lies soon become colorblind.

audiobliss

Hey don't get me wrong I don't advocate dishonesty in anyway. I myself got hammered for showing the dishonesty of said adult. I just think the kid has heard enough for now we can all see if he learned.

Craig

Anybody interested in purchasing my '66 Dodge Charger ? It was originaly a 361 big block car , I believe the last year they produced that engine . It now has a '67 440 in it , any of you Mopar fans out there will know what that means . It has the 915 closed chamber cylinder heads , The Only Year They Were Produced . Quite rare and possibly worth more than the car itself ! Oh , the car by the way is from Az and only has a little surface rust from being here for the last 15 years . " NO HOLES !!! " It has been garaged for the past 12 years , I am only considering selling it to help deffer the cost of this insatiable audio habit that I have developed courtisy of the Klipsch Forum . [au]

• Moderators

Give the guy a chance. I sounds as though he's learned his leason, now he needs to earn our trust again.

It happens time and time again in all relationships, and it's good practice for all of us to find some forgiveness.

Give the guy a chance. I sounds as though he's learned his leason, now he needs to earn our trust again.

It happens time and time again in all relationships, and it's good practice for all of us to find some forgiveness.

I agree Amy everyone should learn a few leasons[;)]

he he I got to slam someone for there spelling man that feels good.

Craig