For Sale a few items

joshnich

Thought Id Post em here first

Dynaco ST70 with full NOSValves rebuild and mods. Excellent cosmetic condition. Includes Tube Cage. Was going to use it in my office system but have elected to use a Scott 299D instead due primarily to space concerns. 700.00

DynacoPAS 2 Preamp. Nice tube starter preamp. Has not been rebuilt but it works fine. 175.00

Nitty Gritty 2.0 manual record cleaner. Includes Dust Cover.Has 78 adapter and comes with an oak base. Very nice. I am only selling because I bought Guy's VPI and no longer have a need for it.

1984 Cherry with cane grill Cornwalls. Really dont want to sell because they were so hard to find. But not that I have Cherry Belles in the main system these are also no longer needed and deserve abetter home than my garage! 850.00

I will try to post pictures but I cant seem to get Safari to work to well. the ST70 and the Nitty Gritty can be seen here

http://photobucket.com/albums/a4/joshnich/For%20sale/

Thanks

Josh

All nice stuff and fairly priced.

Dynaco PAS was never a phono section I liked but at $ 175, it is great preamp for a CD player or Music server.

Not a knock on the PAS; I get the privilidge of hearing the LC-21 and

130 Scott as well as the Blueberry from Juicy music which are all a

magnitude more expensive very excellent preamps including phono

sections. My Ampex is no slouch either.

Cannot remeber if the PAS is a 12ax7 tube or not?

That was the nicest cosmetic condition ST70 that has every passed my bench. Something like that would go for $400 to $450 easily on eBay bone stock. With the work I did to this amp it is indeed a steal!

Craig

Now I'm confused. The seller is asking $700 for the ST70, and then you say that that's a good deal and say it could easily bring $400 to $450 on the bay. What's up with the disparity (sp?)? What am I missing here?