Cornwall Decorators

spaaaz

I've got a pair of CBR's in my garage I'll trade ya for them!

Those are beautiful, no wonder you made the swap. What do my wandering eyes see but a HK receiver= 730 is it?

Congrats on a nice score Mike, your old babies have a safe new home...DrWho brought them down a few weeks ago.

Michael

This is my New Quest, after obtaining my second pair of LSI splits in fibreglass, now I'm looking for a pair of Decorator Cornwalls.

Anybody?

Michael

well once you find them let me know I will buy them[;)]

seriously they are not as common on e-bay as you would think, being the economical choice.

Wow, those are gorgeous. I think they are the nicest ones I've seen on the forum. I even like them better than Chris King's. I have a pair of '75's that aren't near as nice; however, I don't think it would take too much effort to bring them to similar glory. I really like the contrast of the darker horns/drivers against the birch veneer. I bet they sound great with that little H/K receiver too.

-PB

Johny'Holiday remembers those they were just a few seconds, an a couple

of bucks away from personal ownership,also got a scam second chance

offer on those, where is the Budman?looks like he cleaned up the

woofers real nice,or replaced them,that TV is just about as high as the

Corns, can a third Corn be far behind?

Johny'Holiday remembers those they were just a few seconds, an a couple of bucks away from personal ownership,also got a scam second chance offer on those, where is the Budman?looks like he cleaned up the woofers real nice,or replaced them,that TV is just about as high as the Corns, can a third Corn be far behind?

yes johnyholiday speaks no lie when he asks where is the center box for noise-making, a big one like the other two be nice or maybe little brother, scamming be bad johhny, good you smart guy not fall for it, closeup pix of those big round ones please?

M- johnyspeak be fun and good for you![:^)]