It's just crazy. Peeps are lining up outside for the xbox 360s.

m00n

So I went to target just now to see about scoring on a xbox 360 tomorrow. I'm walking towards the door and I see peeps sitting outside. I figured, just some employees having a smoke or something. I go to the electornics section, says, that at 6:00 in the morning they will be giving out voucers for the 8:00 store opening and that indeed, the line outside was for people waiting the xbox 360s. It's flippn' cold out there kids!

Kinda unfair for mature adults with responsibilities who want one as well but will most likely have to wait weeks to get one because all the kids are waiting in long lines and taking them off the shelves as quickly as they come in.

Yes I know I know... I'm pissy and complaining and could go stand outside all night in the freezing cold... No thanks!

Mindless brain rot. Hell, this place is bad enough!

Then you need to play some madden NFL. Hours of fun and frusteration.

frustration....you got that right. You play some idiot, are winning then he syncs you or just quits. Who cares about losing, but you lose wallet tokens in the process(or don't gain any more) then you don't have enough to join a game. That sucks. My wife says it's prolly some 9 year old kids I'm playin. Maybe, but they certainly seem to know how to use insults and profanity.

So I went to target just now to see about scoring on a xbox 360 tomorrow. I'm walking towards the door and I see peeps sitting outside. I figured, just some employees having a smoke or something. I go to the electornics section, says, that at 6:00 in the morning they will be giving out voucers for the 8:00 store opening and that indeed, the line outside was for people waiting the xbox 360s. It's flippn' cold out there kids!

Kinda unfair for mature adults with responsibilities who want one as well but will most likely have to wait weeks to get one because all the kids are waiting in long lines and taking them off the shelves as quickly as they come in.

Yes I know I know... I'm pissy and complaining and could go stand outside all night in the freezing cold... No thanks!

A "mature adult" buddy of mine was one of the guys waiting as of 3:30 am this morning. He was number 22 in line.

Can't say I would do it, but I will be happy to play when he brings it over in a few hours to hook up to the HT [;)]

frustration....you got that right. You play some idiot, are winning then he syncs you or just quits. Who cares about losing, but you lose wallet tokens in the process(or don't gain any more) then you don't have enough to join a game. That sucks. My wife says it's prolly some 9 year old kids I'm playin. Maybe, but they certainly seem to know how to use insults and profanity.

That's why I don't play people I don't know. I don't like playing cheezers (not a slam against packers) or cheeters. I like to play straight up football. I've always played as St. Louis, but last night I practiced as Seattle. I love the running game you can get the Alaxander, but the receiving corp needs work. They dropped MANY good passes.

If you're interested, lets hook up. my xbox gamer tag is m00nbEEr.

Makes me glad I never got into video games.[:)]

Likewise... I'm no gamer but I know a deal when I see one.

this whole "gotta have" mentality, it's amazing...

this morning I was VERY excited when I saw that the biding on the Xbox 360 "premium" unit that I had listed on ebay was up to $721 w/ 21 bidders...

then I really went nuts because in the last 2 minutes of the auction it went to $845... then $900... SOLD for $1050 plus $40 S&H

What a buch of maroons, lol

btw, don't weep for my mother-in-law, I talked Pat into running the auction for me after picking one up.. we got in on the pre-sale very early last month and we're splitting the profit between my wife, myself and Pat (I wish I could have got 10 of those dang things)

mOOn,

I call these grown up big kids sad losers.Who i their right mindset would camp in front of some store to buy a game console to later sit of the smelly couch and feast on potato chips and Diet Coke to get as fat as a whale? A real deal bum

Who has time to waste to line up for a game console! LOL Only people who's time is worth nothing

Hold on now Ear. if I recall correctly, you spend a lot of time gaming yourself and I see you down in the gaming section as well....

While I didn't spend the night in line, I do enjoy playing my xbox, nothing wrong with having some entertainment other than movie theaters and audio in ones life. [;)]

mOOn,

I'd take u up on that, but I play on PC.

Billy

Yeah? seems like madden would be hard to play on a keyboard and mouse. however, I have never been able to adapt to playing 1st person shooters on the console controlers. I will always love keyboard and mouse for that.

I actually like playing Madden NFL better on my computer than the Xbox or PS2, I guess its what I'm used to. This game is so much fun and very addictive, just ask me and my roomates... ah the numerous last min assignments and cramming, all thanks to Madden; a new alternative for procrastination.