Tenn vs Colts....

IndyKlipschFan

C'mon... Bengals/Steelers is going to be THE game to watch! It will essentially be a playoff game for them.

Bengals are up 1 game. Steelers beat Bengals earlier in year. Steelers WIN, they're tied and Steelers have conference lead AND 2 games on Bengals.

Bengals win, they go up by 2 games AND (probably) better conference record.

Although not mathematically definate, the winner of this game is most likely taking the crown.

The Bengals have NOT been in this position in far longer than I care to try to remember.

It's a 1 game season! let it all hang out & of course, my sympathies to the Steeler fans...

[;)]

Theres someone out there who gives the Titans a chance against the Colts?

Steelers better not pull that same MNF performance agains the Bengals, I'll be heartbroken. I know the Bengals have a great offence and not too shabby a defense, but c'mon Steelers! This one is ours.

Indy, too bad it's not going to be in HD this weekend. HD football must look sweet in your HT.

Colts should win easy, but Tennessee has some talent and I won't be surprised if this game is somewhat competitive.

There sure are some great matchups this weekend. Cowboys-Giants. Steelers-Bengals. Panthers-Falcons. 11 games with a spread of 4 or less!