Klipschorns for sale in factory tigerwood finish

tigerwoodKhorns

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At one time I thought Tigerwood was one of the rarest of woods and very expensive. It is extremely dense and heavy and sounds like a hammer if you hit something with it. It also will finish with a touch of every color in the rainbow naturally. (Not adding color but natural color). I had a small piece of it for pistol grips and with BLO applied it was brown, red, purple, black, green and really beautiful stuff. It supposedly came from the Mideast somewhere. Is this the same stuff? The grain pattern is correct for Tigerwood.

JJK

are you selling the false corners seperate? How many guys out there have tigerwood khorns and need false corners? My guess is not many.

really michael just sell a lascala or cornwall here or there. those khorns are a dream come true. Normally I would agree about the compulsive speaker purchasing but this is different.

Just step up to the plate and buy them! These are unique and you will be kicking yourself in teh a$$ if you don't. When I bought them, I thought that they were sold because the seller was out of town. I told myself that I really didn't want them because they were so expensive and I would have to fit them into my room....

But when I really thought they they were already sold, I could not stop thinking about them. I seriously was waking up in the middle of the night thinking "I really wish they were not sold." I realize that this is high pressure sales, but it is the truth.

Chris