Great T-shirts... (may be a little offensive to some)

Joe Shmoe

well, this sucks.

Joe,

Right click on one of your pictures and select "properties" you will see that your pictures are located somewhere like this:

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Joe/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/image001111.jpg

The web page thinks they are on your computer, note the "C" drive above. This is why they show up when you read the page. The web browser can find that path on your system, but not on any other system. Thus we don't see them.

On the tool bar above where you compose your message look at the 2nd icon from the right. It looks like a mountain with a sun in the background - hover your mouse over it and it says "Insert Image". Click it, then use the browse button to locate your photo. It will upload it automatically when you post the message. Downside is that you can only have one picture per post.

A more elegant solution is to upload your photos to a web server then put in the proper HTML to make image tags. This way you can get more then on photo per page. A bit more work, best bet is to use the first method I describe above.

well, this sucks.

Joe,

Right click on one of your pictures and select "properties" you will see that your pictures are located somewhere like this:

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Joe/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/image001111.jpg

The web page thinks they are on your computer, note the "C" drive above. This is why they show up when you read the page. The web browser can find that path on your system, but not on any other system. Thus we don't see them.

On the tool bar above where you compose your message look at the 2nd icon from the right. It looks like a mountain with a sun in the background - hover your mouse over it and it says "Insert Image". Click it, then use the browse button to locate your photo. It will upload it automatically when you post the message. Downside is that you can only have one picture per post.

A more elegant solution is to upload your photos to a web server then put in the proper HTML to make image tags. This way you can get more then on photo per page. A bit more work, best bet is to use the first method I describe above.

This is how I usually did it in the first place.... maybe because I tried to post more than one picture it didin't work? I will try it again another way.....that's why it was throwing me off probably?

OK...so is there a friggin baby picture above or what? LOL... don't tell me about any more red x's LOL.

Still no pix. The properties of the red X say it is still a local file on your computer's hard drive.

What OS and browser are you using? Have you been able to post pictures in the past?

EDIT: Testing to see if I can get your Lil Squirt pic to show.

image010101010.jpg

Here's what I tried to post this morning (whem the forum was weird):

Joe,

The reason YOU can see the pictures (and no one else can) is that they are on YOUR hard drive. Right-click on one of the pictures, and choose "Properties" (see the screen picture I've attached). So, in order for the rest of us to see whatcha got, you must use the "File attachment" box under the message area (where you type your message). Click the "Browse" button, and you can search all over your computer for the pictures.

Hope this helps.

AND they better be funny... ;^)

post-3580-13819276656562_thumb.jpg