Great deal on PEACH 750 or best offer

smilin

It's already sold because lovely wife Colleen picked it up for my Christmas present.[:D]

In turn, Carl will be getting my Blueberry because our three year old has an outstanding arm, successfully launching albums up to twenty feet across the room. Needless to say, no turntable again 'til Liam turns about 7 or 8 years old.

For a week or so, the lineup will be Blueberry/VRDs/Khorns in the basement, Merlin/Monarchys/RF-7s in the family room, and Peach/various/Khorns+Karlson in the garage. Colleen has been hinting we are overspeakered at the house until yesterday evening's open house party, when she had to show most of the husbands how to operate two of the systems. With Carl's assistance more than a few people now know what Klipsch speakers are about!

Yea, Colleen is great, but the seller turns out to be something else. We just got back from the Thai restaurant(where Liam chowed on his customary pad thai with tofu,) and I read an e-mail from this guy that he decided to sell it elsewhere.

I'm bummed more for Carl than me, as he does need a good tube pre for his turntable. I think Carl will be getting a Mac on loan for a while.

If I remember correctly, the Peach owner was on the forum a while back asking Mark to convert the Peach to a three channel. This guy sells imported Caliente speakers from Italy, and he must make a bundle. He owns Specialty Audio Source around LA.

At some time in the future in the future this one might make the funny story rounds. My current favorite remains the (previous)wealthy owner of the Belles that Carl now owns, who insisted we not wear shoes into the houseand that the speakers leave through the basement, so we could not scope out the house. When we carried the first Belle out the basement and tried to traverse a muddy hillside, he slipped and fell, with the Belle side planting itself into his chest. After a change of clothes, he allowed me to carry the second Belle solo up the stairs and out the front door.