How do i convert Universal ALKs to 2-way? (refer to second page) --thread recycled

tofu

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow! That is an incredible amount of work! Man it looks really sharp too, if I did not know that it came with a flange I would have never known that it had one they way it looks now.

I don't want to know how many hours it took you to do that since the last time I saw it in your shop, man o' man.

It came out real nice!

thanks Charles, I was going to do that to two of them. not any more, way too much work, like twenty hours, though this one had a very thick layer(s) of white paint on it and had a corner broken(which is why I did it in the first place). I still think two would look very nice on the Corns, but its not going to happen any time soon

Tofu,

The 44 uF cap question has been resolved. 44 uF is the value for a 1st order crossover at 600 Hz into 6 Ohms. This is the impedance pesented at tap 5 of the transformer of my later design Cornwall netwrok (after the mod), NOT my Universal or the Super AA.

AL K.

So Al. The Super AA and the Universal A are 8 ohms for the Squawker?