What The Hell Happened To Parrot

Gilbert

I seem to remember a couple of recent polls about the Parrot. After they were posted, I'm not sure I'd want to come back either. Maybe Paul has got better things to do.

In fact, maybe we should pose the question; "Does this Forum deserve the Parrot?"

I'm sure, however, that some of the wits in this Forum will have fun with the ambiguous nature of this question...

Well, when one thing about negative attention seeking...

when you seek it, you usually get it.

I hope the Parrot shows up in Hope. I have heard several persons say the man is a riot.

The pilgrimage just wouldn't be the same without Parrot, NOSValves, DeanG, boomac, j-malotky and Seadog in attendance. I hope smilin can make it too this year?

[:(]

You already told me you weren't going, otherwise I'd have included you as well.

Well I don't know what happened to Parrot, but I found smilin:

http://www.aplhifi.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=284

[:$]

Yes, ole Steve has a softspot for APL gear. Last I heard they were making something custom for him. I use to think I was nuts about hifi gear purchases....then I met Smilin. I don't think there's anyone on the forum that's played with as much gear as Steve.

I think I saw the Parrot hanging with an old friend of mine. Little wonder he doesn't need to come around here! But I do hope Paul can break away long enough to go Hope in June.

That's JulieHeartKlipsch, right?

Could be her, ya never know [:)]