check out these cool khorn finishes!

funkyhambone

There is a pair of Brazilian Rosewoord Khorn's in AR for $4K, the catch is he wants to sell them with a pair of Heresy's in a matching finish that he hand-picked with PWK at the factory in Hope, AR. He wants $7K for the whole enchilada! Nice but $3K for Heresy's? Yikes!

My BIL Gilbert said that the Heresy's were utterly stunning but he could not swallow the $3K price tag, in addition to the $4K for the Klipschorn's. I had photos at one point but do not know where they are. Gilbert looked at them in person. He said the top of one of the Khorn's had a flaw that the guy tried to fix but made worse.

The Tigerwoods are a bargain at $2500 and if I was closer they would have already been purchased.

I think he should put them on Ebay with a high reserve. Bet he'd get a goodly sum for them. They'd be in my house if I didn't live across the country.

I actually am thinking it's destiny working. Like - they are meant to stay with him.

Tiger - are you sure you wouldn't regret this decision to sell?