KHorns, Dynaco, DBX 3bx and HK 630 for sale

tigerwoodKhorns

OK,

Everyone knows that I have K Horns for sale (in Tigerwood - I hear that the price of these is starting to rise, Hmmmmmmm), I also have the following:

Harman Kardon HK 630 mint - $75 plus shipping

Dynaco SRC 30 integrated tube amp - original and mint - $200

DBX 3BX dynamic range expander - early version with wood side panels - $75 (someone emailed me for pics a while ago and I never responded - sorry! I will send pics if you like).

Please email me your email address and I will forward pics. I check my email after work (pacific time zone). Those that have bought from me know that I spend a lot of time packaging so that it safely arrives.

Chris

Iffen I might make a suggestion... I'd buy those Khorn boxes that were on ebay. Might that not open up your shipping opportunities if they're in the original box?

As far as myself, I might fly out to San Diego in May (give / take) to load up sister in law & her "stuff" to move her back to Tennessee. Part of me hopes he sells them and another part of me hopes they're still available when I make my trip.

I must admit though, I'd forgoe most of that if I could find a gorgeous pair of Rosewood.....

I must admit though, I'd forgoe most of that if I could find a gorgeous pair of Rosewood.....

That reminds me. There is a pair of Rosewoods in Little Rock. The guy wanted something like $3000 for them. Along with a pair of outstanding looking Heresys, also in rosewood, that he wanted another $3000 grand for.

The Khorns were beautiful, but not spectactular like the Heresy's. I came darn close to paying his price on the heresys's, but my jewish blood surfaced, and I decided to run the other way before I gave in. I believe Bill, from cabot AR gave me his contact info. If your interested in some rosewoods, you would probably like the ones I saw in LittleRock. That is, if the rat's and mice haven't found them yet. There in storage at some beaten up shack.

By the way, did you ever get that glass. I hadn't heard from you, but FedEx did confirm the delivery to somewhere. Hopefully, it was your house.

See Ya!

Gilbert, he wanted $4K for the Klipschorn's and $3K for the Heresy's and would NOT sell them seperately - it was an all or none type of deal.

I'll buy the Klipschorn's if you will take the stunning Heresy's, the Khorn's have a flaw on the top of one of them where he tried to repair the finish as well if you recall.

When can I fly down and go with you to get those? Lemme know.

I'm not really concerned with selling them in a hurry and have not been pushing them (and if anyone is waiting me out, I will not be concerned with selling them in a hurry in teh future). I really like these speakers.

They are here in Vegas and there are several major cities that are a day trip away so I don't need to get crates. These will sell when I start to push them.

Chris

Chris, I am more than interested in the 630, I will commit to buying it.

EDIT: by the same token, if you feel obligated to give kdcarroll first crack at it, or if forum etiquette so dictates, I will understand. . . . . . . .. . understand, but I will still ***** about it!

Gilbert, he wanted $4K for the Klipschorn's and $3K for the Heresy's and would NOT sell them seperately - it was an all or none type of deal.

I'll buy the Klipschorn's if you will take the stunning Heresy's, the Khorn's have a flaw on the top of one of them where he tried to repair the finish as well if you recall.

You're right about the price on the Khorns, I meant to say $4K, but was typing faster than I could think. But the seller will sell either 1 or the other, or both. Of that I'm certain. But the Heresy's were definitely stunning, I still can't get them out of my head.

You're right about the price on the Khorns, I meant to say $4K, but was typing faster than I could think. But the seller will sell either 1 or the other, or both. Of that I'm certain. But the Heresy's were definitely stunning, I still can't get them out of my head.

$3K for Heresys???

The first $1K takes my beautiful MINT 1972 Zebrawood Decorator Heresys!!!

Hey Gary,

Yea!, The guy was pretty weird, but okay. He's a former major league ball player, I think he played for St. Louis, but not sure. Anyway, you should'a seen the veneer these things have. They were custom ordered, the graining was unique, brilliant distinct grain structure, is an pattern that's shaped like diamond that ran around the entire circumference of the speaker. They are spectactular, and definitely 1 of a kind........... Much like the those zebra wood cornwalls your holding for me.[;)]

see ya