Superbowl Sundayyyyyyyy!!

ranjith

WOW.... disappointing first half, quite a few debatable calls ... poor Steeler performance on the pass defence and offense... I don't think the 4-pt half-time lead is anything to be happy about. The Steelers are gonna have to get more intense, get fierce and play smart on the offense else it might be a long night.

Right now, I've got my second set of 20 hot n spicy buffalo wings just laaaaaathered in sauce in the oven, mmmm yummmy...

and Oh, watching the Stones at the half-time... somebody help Richards stand straight, that guitar seems twice as heavy as him. Wish they would've had someone else

It's been a tough decade for the Browns, and I'm definitely not into seeing the Steelers win football games -- but I think I would like to see Coach Bill and J. Bettis get their rings. If anyone in the league deserves one it's those two guys.

A tough decade, try a tough life. When was the last time Cleveland was in the Super Bowl?

Feel bad for you guys, your city just sets you guys up for dissapointment year, after year, after year.

They'll never make it to the big show....

Alright m00n,

Your teams looks very good! Our defense cannot get to Hasselbeck, our cornerbacks look horrible, we can't run and Big Ben needs to calm down. Seattle looks like they have been here before, very surprised Steelers are up 7-3. They should be down at least 3-13. Second have will be huge, Steelers better do something off the kickoff. This 3 and out crap isn't going to cut it!

Best of luck in the second half!

GO STEELERS!!!!!

You to man. I just hope we can stop getting pentalties. They have cost the crap out of us. Seahawks have played an incredible 1st half. I will give you guys credit though, you have done a good job of keeping us out of the endzone, well except for that one BS call. [;)]

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

EAT THAT SEAHAWKS ... EAAAAAAAT IT! hand off to #39 and Fast Willie is gonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne baby gone!! TD STEELERS! :D sayyyyyyy what?!?

Longest rushing play in the history of the superbowl... I enjoyed every yard of it , evvvvvvvery single step towards the end zone was swweet!

EAT THAT SEAHAWKS ... EAAAAAAAT IT! hand off to #39 and Fast Willie is gonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne baby gone!! TD STEELERS! :D sayyyyyyy what?!?

Longest rushing play in the history of the superbowl... I enjoyed every yard of it , evvvvvvvery single step towards the end zone was swweet!

F THIS... THIS IS THE BIGGEST BULL F'N SHIT GAME I've EVER SEEN. HOW MANY PHANTOM CALLS ARE THEY GOING TO CALL AGAINST THE HAWKS.

YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW IT. EVERYONE F'N KNOWS IT.

FACT: SEAHAWKS HAVE OUTPLAYED THE STEELERS TODAY.

Steelers win Steelers win STEEEEEEEEEEELERSS WINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

wowww, 14yrs ... 14long years and Cowher Power prevails tonight. I'm absolutely thrilled, hyper, going nuuuuuuts! Steelers win!

There was no chance in hell a guy like Bettis was going to end his hard-worked career without a Lombardi trophy and that ring on his finger. He deserved it and he EARNED it. I'm looking forward to seeing the day he gets inducted into the hall of fame.

Ben Rothlisberger, say what you want about him. You can sit here and pick at his flaws all night but he is a superstar! He took this team when Maddox got hurt, took them to 14-2 last season that ended with a poor performance. Comes back with a promise to The Bus and wins the Superbowl, absolutely amazing. I think he has now shutup any of his critics, and if there are still any talking...well, Steelers won!

All can be said about the iffy calls, I probably would agree that the Jackson one was a touchdown...BUT, nothing matters now... I'm just happy the Steelers won. When I first got started on watching the NFL, Steelers were the reason especially Bettis and now years later its the sweetest feeling to see them win!!

Cheers, I'm gonna have myself a cold one :D

All I will say is I don't think the score really reflects the game. The refs really messed this one up.

Steve

Huge outpooring of support for the horrible officiating on ESPN forums. This thread is not Seattle fans but fans from around the NFL showing support to the Seahawks.

http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/thread?forumID=821&threadID=3134345&lastPostID=19280105

I feel for the Seahawk fans though, I really do. Regardless of the fact that I'm happy about being a Steeler fan, the officiating blew chunks. I mean, for example just look at the very recent games... Pats vs. Chargers, and Steelers vs. Colts.. some OBVIOUS calls were not made, or made wrong. NFL should do something about the quality of their officiating crew. I think they need to use the review booth more often as well.