Superbowl Sundayyyyyyyy!!

ranjith

I just woke up (est 11.53) opened up the Superbowl website... gentleman the countdown is 6hrs 05min and 31sec! Just wanted to wish you all good luck, I better run out to the store get my superbowl food and shotgun the recliner downstairs before my roomates wakeup. This is it... steelers vs. seahawks...history will be made. I've got to watch any and every coverage possible, phew finally the day has arrived!

:D

Ranjith

m00n and all other Seahawks fans!

The time has almost come, 2 weeks of waiting and pain are almost finally over! I wish you and your team the very best of luck, for a great XL Super Bowl, I hope all players stay healthy and provide a great game.

May the best team (in Black and Gold) win!!!

Best of Luck!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!

Any word on that storm that was heading your way? If you want PM me your cell phone, I will let you know each time the Steelers score!!!!

Hey Jag,

I see they have there crying towels[:'(][:'(][:o][:P]

Steve

I doubt that 90% of the fans in Ford Field will be carring around "crying towels". Well see you in the 2nd quarter when the Steelers are up 21-0.
Crying towels... LOL... They are going to need them.

And I know, I KNOW, you don't really think that score is accurate.

Oh and as polite as it was for you to offer your phone service to me, it won't be needed. We never lost power, in fact that storm was not as bad as they expected. But hey, thank's for the thought. [6][;)]

Hey Jag,

I see they have there crying towels[:'(][:'(][:o][:P]

Steve

I doubt that 90% of the fans in Ford Field will be carring around "crying towels". Well see you in the 2nd quarter when the Steelers are up 21-0.
Crying towels... LOL... They are going to need them.

And I know, I KNOW, you don't really think that score is accurate.

Oh and as polite as it was for you to offer your phone service to me, it won't be needed. We never lost power, in fact that storm was not as bad as they expected. But hey, thank's for the thought. [6][;)]

mOOn, denial is the first stage towards acceptance ;-) we'll give you a few days after tonight to come to terms with it... the Lombardi trophy is headed to Pittsburgh! I think the Steelers D will win it for them as long as Big Ben and the boys do just enough on the offense. Porter and Polamalu are gonna lay the smackdown, I'm especially waiting to see Porter nail Stevens at some point in the game. I don't think the Seahawks defense will hold the Steelers down if they play like they did against Colts, Bengals and the Broncos. Playaction pass, fake to Ward and a 40yd pass to Heath Miller. The "x" factors in the WR squad are going to rack up the numbers I think.

Go Steelers

post-17745-13819281395648_thumb.jpg

It's been a tough decade for the Browns, and I'm definitely not into seeing the Steelers win football games -- but I think I would like to see Coach Bill and J. Bettis get their rings. If anyone in the league deserves one it's those two guys.

I couldn't give a rats as* about who wins. Why??? 'Cause I've got a cooler full of Bud, Miller Lite, Red Stripe, and LaBatts Blue; I've got some wings, pulled boston butt, and mesquite smoke pork loin in the warming drawer; the projector is all warmed up in the HT; and I've got some friends heading this way. [<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)]

Actually - I hope it's a nice close game. I absolutely HATE blow-outs. [:@]

Have a great day!! [:)]

Tom