Heritage on eBay!

Amy

we've had this discussion before eh Amy, won't even accept a Government Postal MO in US funds of course + shipping\taxes, other payment sources etc....never knew shipping across the northern border was such a problem....[:o]

was still able to purchase Heritage though...93 Khorns, 00 LaScala's, 00 KLFC7, 93\01 Hersey II's....original owner to....sssshhhh.....[;)]

Is E-bay the only way I can make a purchase of Heresy Speakers that you have listed? Could I buy direct from you(KLIPSCH store)?

These are only available directly from us in this auction.

Thanks!

GOD I hate E-bay, always teasing you for higher bids. I understand that is free enterprise but why can't you just post your price for something? You either pay the price that's asked or you don't. I know you couldn't buy those Heresy 2's for the starting bid, but if (for example only) you want say $800. ask that price, they will sell and you know it. Just venting, wanted those speakers, and didn't want to get in a bidding war.

A bidding war only ensues when you bid early. There of course is zero point to doing that as you only bid against yourself.

If $225. is bid on something, and you wanted $500.,I offer you $500, What does it show, $235. instead of going to $500. Just causing people to keep bidding knowing $500. has been bid. I realise that you want to make the most you can. If you want $500. ask that price, people either want it or they don't. Don't tease people with phony bids. Why should I have to wait untill the end to make my bid? E-Bay does nothing but run up the price for the average person. They are no better than Barret-Jackson running up the price of cars on TV. What's next, the E-Bay network?

I bet they WOULD have a BIN but don't want to cheese off their own authorized sellers by having a price lower than theirs...I think if they had a fair BIN on speakers (say on the ones that are being replaced) they would sell everyone they could make...this would upset some of the authorized dealers that could get more or at least a similar price but get passed over because we can't find them or we (or they) don't know they have the product.

When many of us went to the Pilgrimage last year in Indy...many of us Hope(d) (pun intended) to get a discount on the new Heritage...I think many of us were so happy/surprized/excited (even the Reference people were reaffirmed that their choice was the correct one!) that they could have taken MANY orders right then and there...problem is they would be directly competing with their own dealers...just my thoughts.

Bill