What's some of your Favorite Song to Listen to on your Klipsch Speakers????

Cornered

I was just wondering what songs some of you others out there think sound sweeter when you listen to them on your Klipsch Speakers.

Me??? Right know it would have to be Stevie Ray Vaughan's ... "Little Wing" and "Chitlins Con Carne" off his "The Sky is Crying" album. It sounds like I am in the studio with them. You can hear every little finger movement as they move on the strings and all the other instruments just jump out at you. You know..... that sound that you didn't expect and it can of startles you..

Robert

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in right now is Blues Traveler"Live from the fall" side 2.It has been on repeat for 3 hrs,sounds wierd but it is that good.I dont care for to many live recordings but this is one of the few exceptions

I happen to have SRV Sky is crying in front of me and its got to be next.

Greg

tomorrow there will be something else so may to choose from,got like 20 or so heavy in the rotation

Cool. I have a tendency to listen to those two SRV songs very loud. Well .... I think that goes for almost anything I listen to. Have a great night. I can't wait to hear more comments. It's a fun way to get some new music to listen to. Thanks

Robert

my dark side of the moon LP, and also Floyd's "Have a Cigar" I absolutely crank it up on this song, even if its late night or early morning. This song must be heard with the fog machine in a corner and the disco ball in the other end ;)

Fog machine,bet that fog gets rollin around pretty good with all that air being pumped out of your Klipsch speeks.

Greg

This song must be heard with the fog machine in a corner and the disco ball in the other end ;)

THATs what I'm talkin' bout!

"Come in here dear boy, have a cigar

You're gonna go far

You're gonna fly high"

good'ol floyd, a very nice song to kick off the shoes at the end of the day and slouch on the recliner. The entire Wish You Were Here album is a fantastic listen.

I was just wondering what songs some of you others out there think sound sweeter when you listen to them on your Klipsch Speakers.

Me??? Right know it would have to be Stevie Ray Vaughan's ... "Little Wing" and "Chitlins Con Carne" off his "The Sky is Crying" album. It sounds like I am in the studio with them. You can hear every little finger movement as they move on the strings and all the other instruments just jump out at you. You know..... that sound that you didn't expect and it can of startles you..

Robert

From the Stones;"Make Everysong you sing your Favorite Tune", ANY song sounds better on KLIPSCH, what a dumb question!