My gear is for sale. Blueberry,VRD's,Chorus II's

robster

Congratulations Silversport!!! When you get them all settled with your Khorns.... if at all possible, I'd LOVE to visit for a quick listen? This would be blazingly helpful to me although you might have fancypants tubes in yours so it might be harder to compare. As for me - our listening sessions have been briefer and less frequent than I'd like due to time issues & we'll hopefully have a good sit-down over the weekend. I think I have some Gremlins at work and I'm still working on finding them so am reserving judgement on everything.

Thanks Gary,

The Ah' CDP is now on Audiogon $795 plus shipping.

Chorus II's are available for $750 Klipsch Forum members ONLY! Pick up recquired. They have Dean G. crossover mods and brand new tweeter diagphrams. I plan placing them on Epay and Audiogon for $995.

I will post pictures today.

Cheers,

Robert

Yes I did...robster has been VERY helpful and patient with me...wanted to keep the family together and i promise a good home with my K'Horns...How are you digging yours?

Bill

Congradulations! When you get the amps and preamp contact me for technical setup support. These are my little babies so let me walk you through firing them up!

Craig

Yes I did...robster has been VERY helpful and patient with me...wanted to keep the family together and i promise a good home with my K'Horns...How are you digging yours?

Bill

Congradulations! When you get the amps and preamp contact me for technical setup support. These are my little babies so let me walk you through firing them up!

Craig

Craig, I'll contact you too...thanks, Bill