Favorite Butterface?

rockbobmel

I am partial to this squaw

Jackson, take a scissors, carefully cut out her knees, and tape them in her hands. heh heh..

I always saw that trick done with careful folding. Opened fully it looked normal, folded up...you get the idea. Anyone remember the back page of Mad magazine?

Too funny, a quick search turns up this http://www.slashfood.com/2006/03/23/risqu-butter-packaging/

I think Howard Stern had a butterface or butterhead contest one time. He took 10 contestants and walked them across the stage one by one. They had a screen across the top where all you could see was from the neck down. They each received a score from 1 to 10 (10 being the best) for their body. The second walk across the stage had their bodies blocked off so that all you could see was their heads. They were then rated 1 to 10 again, just on facial looks. They then subtracted the score of the contestants head from the score of their body. The winner was the one with the largest difference. Only at the end could you see the head and body together. It was absolutely a riot.

I'm like alot of others, I see no reason Paris Hilton should be famous, she's completely talentless in my opinion. On the other hand if she knocked on my door one night I sure wouldn't need a bag.[6]

You are right on that one... You would need two bags! LOL

Well in that case I'm sure she comes with her own designer bags.[;)]

This thread reminds me of a time when I was out shopping with SWMBO. We past one girl after another with staggering bodies and, shall we say, plain faces.

I commented on this asking her how it was that there were so many girls with fabulous bodies and ugly faces. Her reply left me laughing for weeks:

"Because........there is a God!"