L@@k at this ad I found"UNBELIEVALBE" but true.

crsioux

Big corner speakers

i have four big corner speakers made by klipsh and some old black and silver stereo equipment that belonged to my father and i need to get it out of the house so we can put it up for sale. i don't know the model type but they have been in the house since i was a kid in the 60's.

free to the first person who can get it out of here. you will need a big truck and someone to help lift them because they are huge. i would like to get them out of the house by friday at the latest
END

Can you believe this the ad was posted on craigslist . I answerd it an hour after the post and they were already gone. "%$@*#" Hope who ever scored these either knows what they have or makes a bundle of $$$. Just had to tell someone,I'm still in shock!

Reminds me of one of my favorite fantasys...

I buy a wharehouse in the old part of town. The seller says it is full of junk and trash that will need to be disposed of so I get a bargain price. I pick up some laborers to help clear the space and find there are some boxes in the corner - a lot of boxes that have 'Klipsch' printed on them. I think, nice boxes, maybe they will sell on ebay. Closer examination reveals that these are unopened boxes full of old Heritage. I take an inventory and find:

8 KHorns

16 Belles

18 Cornwalls

32 Heresy

I read the shipping labels and determine after a few calls that this wharehouse was a storage place for a Klipsch dealership back in the mid 70's that went out of business many years ago and never got around to cleaning everything up. Another call or two to find the old owner and I'm told, 'They are yours, do what you want.'

Now if this fantasy were true, what I would want to do is place them with Klipsch Forum members that have always wanted them but never could get them (maybe after I picked a pair for myself). So what would be the fair way to do this? Would a lottery be fair? What about letting members vote on who should get them? A contest? What would you do? And don't say you would keep it a secret - you would just have to tell about it!

Dreaming,

Pauln

I buy a wharehouse in the old part of town. The seller says it is full of junk and trash that will need to be disposed of so I get a bargain price. I pick up some laborers to help clear the space and find there are some boxes in the corner - a lot of boxes that have 'Klipsch' printed on them. I think, nice boxes, maybe they will sell on ebay. Closer examination reveals that these are unopened boxes full of old Heritage. I take an inventory and find:

8 KHorns

16 Belles

18 Cornwalls

32 Heresy

I read the shipping labels and determine after a few calls that this wharehouse was a storage place for a Klipsch dealership back in the mid 70's that went out of business many years ago and never got around to cleaning everything up. Another call or two to find the old owner and I'm told, 'They are yours, do what you want.'

Now if this fantasy were true, what I would want to do is place them with Klipsch Forum members that have always wanted them but never could get them (maybe after I picked a pair for myself). So what would be the fair way to do this? Would a lottery be fair? What about letting members vote on who should get them? A contest? What would you do? And don't say you would keep it a secret - you would just have to tell about it!

Dreaming,

Pauln

I have a similar fantasy but it involves a warehouse full of NOS tubes,lots of them,and I would sell them on ebay for cheap compared to the greedy sellers hawking tubes claimed to be TESTED!

Greg

And I thought I found an unbelievable deal when a few days ago I picked up a Velodyne ULD-15 II for $200 on craigslist! I can't complain through because I have had some pretty good luck picking up parts of my system for quite a steal.

Pair of W/O Belle Klipsch: Free!!!

Pair of O/O Forte II's - $250

HK430 - $40

Walnut Velodyne ULD-15 II - $250

Now all I need is a nice, working tube amp for around $50!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I just picked up a pair of KLF-30s with original boxes, packing foam, and black bags for $450 on craiglist. They are perfect physical and mechanical condition. Now I just have to find the C7 and the KSP S6s to match up.

8 KHorns

16 Belles

18 Cornwalls

32 Heresy

Now if this fantasy were true, what I would want to do is place them with Klipsch Forum members that have always wanted them but never could get them (maybe after I picked a pair for myself). So what would be the fair way to do this? Would a lottery be fair? What about letting members vote on who should get them? A contest?

What would you do? .........................

Pauln

I'd eat a bug for a nice pair of KHorns.

Pauln said:

"I buy a wharehouse in the old part of town. The seller says it is full of junk and trash that will need to be disposed of so I get a bargain price. I pick up some laborers to help clear the space and find there are some boxes in the corner - a lot of boxes that have 'Klipsch' printed on them. I think, nice boxes, maybe they will sell on ebay. Closer examination reveals that these are unopened boxes full of old Heritage. I take an inventory and find:"

I question where Pauln is going and what he bought is it a warehouse or is it a who.....then it occurs to me he said it was a fantasy it can be both!!!! What a deal!!! How convenient when suddenly you discover you gots big horns ... lots of 'em.. [:D]

• Like 1