if looking for Cornwall's

dtel

You did read the questions, right? They are Walnut, Oiled the most common, not African Mahogany as first described. Still if they are fully functional and not trashed, $500 is good CW price.

Good luck with the bidding. Let us know how you LOVE THEM

Michael

500 would be sweet but something tells me these babies are gonna hit the 800 mark before it's all said and done. I thought that AM description was off; i'm sure the dude that sold them to him sold him that line. it would also bea b*tch if they were not in the condition described. alas, life isa gamble eh?

RIGGED

• Moderators

If someone wins them and they need to be picked up asap or whatever let me know i am 30 min away, and could hold for a short while if needed. I won't steal your speakers, ask Michael, although i may cry when they are picked up.

Anyone wonder why he says he is reluctant to reveal the serial numbers?

They do look nice!

In response to her reply I asked the seller (Camellia) the same question on Friday and never got an answer.

Only reason I can think of that she would want to keep the serial numbers a secret would be that they are missing (i.e. stolen) or more likely that they are just two mismatched singles.

I have never run across a pair of Cornwall Walnut Oiled speakers that have been re-veneered before, especially with something as rare and exotic as African Mahogany.

African Mohogany my a$$! What a load of crap!

Why would anyone want to keep the serial #s secret? This giant of a man has something to hide. Also, not enough pics. Before bidding, I'd make sure to get pics of both speakers and some close up shots of the veneer. Something's fishy here. Maybe they were used as boats during the hurricane.

Notice he doesn't show them both together?

I'm not interested in purchasing these speakers, but sent a message to

the seller in hopes of soliciting more info for folks here who have

interest:

"Hi,

Why won't you reveal the serial numbers?

This information is VERY useful to potential buyers, and could increase your resale value.

Also, could you please include a picture of the other speaker?

Best regards,

Paul"

We'll see if he responds.[;)]

Paul