Worst song ever

jacksonbart

Little Red Corvette!!!!!

Very good, LOL, should have seen that one coming. BTW just for the record you did call Jay fat.

NO I didn't; worst song; In Gadda Da Vidda, that Iron Butterfly ditty!!

Ok, lets burry the hatchet my bad you didn't.

While your song is 17 minutes long and not good not sure it can compete with Ray Parker jr singing:

"If there's something strange in your neighborhood

Who you gonna call?

Ghostbusters!

If there's something weird and it don't look good

Who you gonna call?

Ghostbusters!"

A little known fact about the song, Huey Lewis sued Parker for plagiarizing the medley to his song "I Want A New Drug" on this. They settled out of court and agreed not to talk about the case in public. In 2001, Lewis talked about the case in public when he revealed that Parker paid to settle the suit on an episode of VH1's Behind The Music. Parker then sued Lewis for violating the terms of their agreement.

The song 'I want a New Drug' would have to be my number 2 song.

Another little known fact Ghost Busters was nominated for an Oscar for Best Song From A Movie. It lost to "I Just Called To Say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder.

'I just called to say I love you' would be my #3 worst ever song.

Afternoon Delight - Starland Vocal Band... I think they actually won a grammy for this piece of trash in the mid 70's!

yeah, but it was about 'gettin it' and got massive airplay- pretty good for the 70's. I actually have fond memories of that song at roller skating rinks.... where the first kiss, and a few other firsts happened!

M

Worst song ever? It's a constantly moving target.

But an easy hit is to just turn on a commercial radio station. Five will get you ten that the "worst song ever" will be playing at that instant.

PS: Yes, I know there are exceptions in the "Land of Clear Channel", but not very many of them.