Corvette..... Oh Corvette.......

meagain

Good morning Corvette! I see you have at least 27 pairs of Klipsch Speakers, plus whatever else you haven't updated on the list. Given you're likely more than minted and truely MUST have enough Klipsch laying around.....

How about throwing a bone to us local poor folks once in a while? Spread the Klipsch love? Give a little, get a little? Back off on one, I back off on another for you? Gentleman's agreement type thing? Course - I'm sure we'd both agree when it comes to Khorns - all bets are off.

Yes, all's fair in love & war, the early bird gets the worm, etc. etc...... But in case you're the early bird this time.... I'm askin'. Know what I mean?

What does one do with 27 pairs of Klipsch? Are you in it for the money? From reading your web page is doesn't appear you are lacking for it. Just curious.

Personally, I listen to my speakers. Every one of them (La Scala's, Chorus, KLF-C7, RS-3's, and Heresy's in the garage). I hope you are getting a chance to enjoy yours.

Mike

Meagain, little ole you lives in Chicago, and Vette is beating you to every single set of Klipsch sold over two hours away from him, and in your backyard in Chicago? There are at least 2-5 sets of Klipsch speakers sold every week in the Chitown metro area - you just need to expend some energy to get another five sets for you. Have some fun hound dogging. Maybe show a little patience. Shoot, visit Litchfield and meet the husband and wife who have over 25 sets of Khorns. All different, too.

I'd even sell you my shorthorn, but then I would be in for at least three or four threads on how bad it sounds, how ugly the birch is, and how you may paint it red over the weekend. The crossover isn't even rebuilt, so there's another thread. Vette does something with his speakers - he enjoys them.[;)]

Meagain, little ole you lives in Chicago, and Vette is beating you to every single set of Klipsch sold over two hours away from him, and in your backyard in Chicago? There are at least 2-5 sets of Klipsch speakers sold every week in the Chitown metro area - you just need to expend some energy to get another five sets for you. Have some fun hound dogging. Maybe show a little patience. Shoot, visit Litchfield and meet the husband and wife who have over 25 sets of Khorns. All different, too.

I'd even sell you my shorthorn, but then I would be in for at least three or four threads on how bad it sounds, how ugly the birch is, and how you may paint it red over the weekend. The crossover isn't even rebuilt, so there's another thread. Vette does something with his speakers - he enjoys them.[;)]

Perhaps my posts are ridiculous, nonsensical, and even bordering on lunacy. Yet I doubt any would be pegged in the "a**hole" category as is yours above. Congratulations! Not to worry - I'm a quick study.

Nicely done, Dave - shed building has not dulled your wit. [:D][:o]

Carl.

OH HELL, I thought this was a Corvette Forum, and we would yak about Vettes, Damn!! Meagain calm down, Frzninvt is offering his klipschorns, it's not that far from Chi-town, nice weekend trip. You could fly into Albany, NY, spend a night at my place, I could take you to Vermont, buy the Khorns, rent a truck or van, drive them home, and live happily ever after, or go get professional help, it's your call. Relax.....deep breath.....

I was making 'vette an offer (which I do not even know is needed) on something specific and he could even turn a profit by doing zero. I have a specific low-level plan here and as it's executed - will be selling much of what I now have. Period.

I was making 'vette an offer (which I do not even know is needed) on something specific and he could even turn a profit by doing zero. I have a specific low-level plan here and as it's executed - will be selling much of what I now have. Period.

That's fine, but I still thought it was a Corvette forum with that heading!! Just as well, I sold mine last fall.

In the words of Chandler (of friends) woooo-paaa!

M