• Klipsch Employees

P,

Have a dvd that has what we talked about on it now...

you can mix parts of it in .....wont have the gang in the shot but it will have the same stuff in the plant.

Plus I may beable to work out a recording tour just for the dvd.

Does this mean we'll be subjected to a blindfolded trunk ride from downtown Hope to the plant, like last time?

The body cavity search was the best part, remember Gregg?

Oh yeah, I had finally blocked that part out. Thanks.

There we were, in the back room at the Goat Roper...

Yeah, it was humiliating for me, especially when they found that Tractix horn...

Fini, your just bragging cause you actually had rooom up there.. Not so sure I would brag about that? hahahahahaahahahahaha

As for Colterphoto1 he is so tight, he could not fit a diaphram for a K 77 up his.. Well you know!!

Maybe at the entrance to the factory door, it goes like this??

First: The Door.
If there are windows on the door they will be blacked out. In any case it is impossible to see anyone who wants to enter the Klipsch factory entrance, so Klipsch uses a special series of knocking. First the one who wants to enter the factory, person A shall knock on the door once denoted as a "@". Then the Klipsch Ritualistic Leader (KRL) shall respond with a double knock @@. Then Person A shall shake the Door Handle denoted "%" then knock once more @. At this point the (KRL) will open the door and let them enter the room.

I would explain the ritual, but I would have to kill you.

Fini, your just bragging cause you actually had rooom up there.. Not so sure I would brag about that? hahahahahaahahahahaha

As for Colterphoto1 he is so tight, he could not fit a diaphram for a K 77 up his.. Well you know!!

Maybe at the entrance to the factory door, it goes like this??

Hmm, "entrance to the factory door." That's a cute name for it...