FREE ORGAN MUSIC

thebes

Saw this in an antique/junk shop this weekend. Didn't cost much

so I picked it up knowing that there are a small subset of organ music

fanantics on this site.

Readers Digest, "Organ Memories" 4 LP set recorded in Dynagroove.

Organ lineup is:

Reginald Dixon, Organist, Tower Ballroom Organ

Reginald Foort, Organist, Joe Kearns Wurlitzer Organ

Raymond Bohr, Organist, Radio City Hall Organ

Virgil Fox, Organist, Royal Albert Hall Organ and the Riverside Church Organ

Condition: Very good. Some pretty good scratches on only one side of the 4 lps, all other sides look basically virgin.

Free with free shipping to someone who appreciates this music.

Dave, you are the proud new owner of some organ music.

I said free and I mean it. Just send me your address via email or PM and I'll ship it out to you.

May take a few days. I need to track down a suitable box and get to the Post Office.

Martin:

Sorry about the delay. Still selling the house in Dallas and looking for a proper Klipschorn room in Houston...it may have a kitchen and some place for the kids to sleep if they are lucky.

Send'em to

Helmerich and Payne International Drilling Co.

Attn: Dave Mallette

13609 Industrial Road

Houston, Texas 77015

Let me know the shipping costs and I'll reimburse. Looking forward to checking them out. I may be recording a restored theater organ pretty soon.

Dave

How did I miss this thread? Oh well, I've got tons of Virgil Fox LPs and CD remasters from both organs, so it's probably nothing new for me. Dave should really enjoy the performances on these recordings; all these late organists were virtuosos in their own right and knew just how to make these mechanical giants sound very expressive and passionate.

How did I miss this thread? Oh well, I've got tons of Virgil Fox LPs and CD remasters from both organs, so it's probably nothing new for me. Dave should really enjoy the performances on these recordings; all these late organists were virtuosos in their own right and knew just how to make these mechanical giants sound very expressive and passionate.

"all these late organists were virtuosos in their own right and knew

just how to make these mechanical giants <-- (organ) sound very expressive and

passionate."

Reminds me of my last girlfriend! LOL [6][<:o)]

When I saw the subject line, I thought this thread might have been about listening to CDs without restrictive underwear. I thought the same thing about that ultimate ballroom show, too.

Organ Music has been shipped today along with a special bonues: a 21 lp package of all of Bethoven's piano music.

I just ask that you return the box to me because it's the box my Denon CDP came in and might come in handy down the road.

ARRGH...Crikey, Martin. Got the LP's today and tossed the box. I am not kidding. Feel like a jerk...I am back on the job and don't get to check the forum very often.

Will a money offering help?

Don't know what to say...

Dave