9000 posts

I recently spoke about 2005 being the year that Michael's House of Klipsch was built. About all that has changed recently has been the sale of a pair of KG4's and pair of LSI sub bins.

I have had a major acquisition, being the Klipsch THX sub system consisting of amplifier control unit and two 12" ported THX speakers. It's been amazing and given new life to my movie viewing.

There's been a couple points this past 6 months that I've asked to be locked out from posting. Those have been efforts to curtail my computer time and concentrate on my failing business. Alas, those periods only serve to separate me from my dear friends here. Work will always be work, but brotherhood is forever.

I hope that some of my posts have helped the newer Klipsch lovers among us and I know that I've sparred with some sharp wits here as well. Most of it has been all in good fun. A lot of days you guys give me social 'contact' with a more gentle, more cerebral outside world than I know here in my life. I thank you for that friendship.

And to Trey, Indy and DrWho - where would I be without you guys!

Any Amy, dear Amy, thanks for being here and putting up with all the nonsense.

I really must physically get to work with my hobby this year. There has

been vinyl purchased but never played. CW's purchased for refinishing

and never started. LSI's still in the garage aching to be shown the

light of day and my back yard! Totally botched fibreglass job on a pair

of Heresies. RB5II/RC7 system in basement awaiting a room to be built

around them. Please promise to make me use all these Klipsch items or

sell them off! That is my quest. Use em or lose em, that is the new

catch phrase for 2006!

Anybody got any cake?

Michael

Congrats on the milestone. Here's hoping the tarps come off the stuff in the garage and you lose yourself in the projects you want to finish.

The Internet can be a seductive mistress. Interaction via the typed word pales in comparison with face-to-face communications and relationships.

Here's hoping you can find the balance you seek; a balance we all need.

[{][^][}]

--- cake^

Michael, you were the 1st to answer my very 1st post over a year ago. You have been an inspiration, and a wealth of knowledge for a fellow Cornwall lover. Keep up the good work, and here's to another 9000 posts

Jeremy

p.s. Watch out Speakerfritz is hot on your tail!

Congrats Michael! Take care of yourself & the buisness, we will be here in your spare time for sure. And don't think that others on this forum have'nt or are'nt struggling with personal or day to day issues (myself included).... it's just part of life man.

Michael: As I've said before, and as the photo below glowingly illustrates, you are one of my heros, man. I have that photo of you in front of your ILS stacks that INDY took of you right next to the monitor at my office. You are a daily inspiration to me both at work and on this forum. Our forum is chock-full of threads and posts placed by you over the years and the forum would not be the same without you. 95% of everything you post seems to be in effort to help someone else with an issue they are having. That's the kind of guy you are: You only think of yourself 5% of the time!

Congratulations on 9,000 posts! Congratulations on another year! Thank you for all of your efforts to try and help us, and to try and help yourself! Most importantly: Thanks for being my friend. -Glenn

post-10177-13819298281668_thumb.jpg

So not right? I don't follow: What could possibly be wrong with it?

I don't think you really want to know what our secretarial (administrive) staff thinks about your photo: They're all GUYS! [:o]

I second Picky's remark about your real desire to help/teach & learn of the fine PWK products and Hi-Fi in general, although I'm relitively new to the forum I too have been inspired by your passion Michael so you do whatever it takes to get that bling bling going in your business and we will always be right here looking for the next little or large tidbit you post[;)]

This site would be like an Oreo without a cream center if Colterphoto 1 was not around[:D]

dang you're hard to keep up with! Congrats and good luck with the refinishing projects. Hopefully you got all the mistakes out of the way with your heresy project [;)] They've definetly gotta be worthy of car duty by now [;)]

So not right? I don't follow: What could possibly be wrong with it?

I don't think you really want to know what our secretarial (administrive) staff thinks about your photo: They're all GUYS! [:o]

I'm proud to be your friend, but have to worry about our masculinity if you have a photo of me in your cubicle! LOL I do enjoy your slogan though. Maybe seeing my madness gives you permission to be you. In that case it's justified- you can tell people- "you think I'm bad, you should see this nut case!"

And what's with the not having any gals around the office? That's just Un-American.

And thanks for the cake Willy! hubbahubbbaa AAAAhhhhhuhhhhhhh!!!!

M

Hey Mike!

Congrats man! I always enjoyed conversing with you through the forum, and appreciated your humor and honest advice.

If I ever got money together and made my way out west, would I be able to convince you to possibly sell a pair of LSIs? BTW, how many pairs are you up to? Gotta love them Klipsch..lol

-Jon

Michael: Nobody at the office has questioned anyone's masculinity. The know how serious I am about my sound gear and I usually point to your photo and say, "That's what I want to be when I grow up!" They understand. Believe me!

No women? Heck we're about 60/40 (men/women). It's just than none of them are assistants. They are engineers, analysts, PHDs, managers, Vice Presidents, you-name-it-we-got-it!

Michael you are one of the true steadfast mainstays around here. This place would never be the same without ya. And I use your mountain O' Klipsch to keep my wife in perspective as well. Congrats on post 9K!!!!!

Glad to be of service. You mean that I might have helped some of you guys convince your wives/gfs that you aren't so crazy after all? That there is one even crazier? "look honey, that guy has mountains of speakers!, at least I'm not as bad as HIM!"

Just don't tell them that I'm without wife or gf. And never take relationship advice from me. K?

Michael: Nobody at the office has questioned anyone's masculinity. The know how serious I am about my sound gear and I usually point to your photo and say, "That's what I want to be when I grow up!" They understand. Believe me!

No women? Heck we're about 60/40 (men/women). It's just than none of them are assistants. They are engineers, analysts, PHDs, managers, Vice Presidents, you-name-it-we-got-it!

So then, if you were a TRUE friend, you'd hook me up with an engineer, analyst, PHD, manager, Vice President, or you-name-it, right? Don't tell me that they don't quietly dream about that dashing young man and his stack o black speakers!

But I'll never grow up. never.