Pictures of beautiful women with Klipsch speakers

The rendering was set up to be humorous or

non-serious. It was something Id done a few months ago and this was a rejected

camera angle I threw up just to be involved with the thread. (The final pic was

posted up on a real art websight.) But my impression of this thread was that its

suppose to be fun, and Im sure some here would dig the glass Klipschorns.

CircleA,

I hope you don't think I was serious in my little scolding on the last page. It was just funny that after 20 posts, there weren't many beautiful women showing up. Your rendering was cool. Do you have any more to post?

Its cool. Glad you cleared up the intention to

keep the atmosphere here positive. Yeah, I think it would be tough to find a

bunch of picks of hot girls with Klipsch unless theres a bunch of Photoshop

hackers here to rig up a bunch of them. Thats all I have to post for now here

for now. Rendering glass Klipschorns take forever to render. Thats why I only

sat up this one scene with those in there. Although they were neat to build.

Its cool. Glad you cleared up the intention to keep the atmosphere here positive. Yeah, I think it would be tough to find a bunch of picks of hot girls with Klipsch unless theres a bunch of Photoshop hackers here to rig up a bunch of them. Thats all I have to post for now here for now. Rendering glass Klipschorns take forever to render. Thats why I only sat up this one scene with those in there. Although they were neat to build.

I can see right through your Khorn's, and guys, I was wrong, that is not my wife, Thank God, it's her TWIN sister.

I ran into another picture of Ms. Canyon with Klipschorns. Unfortunately, I cannot post pictures using my Mac. The Khorn is way more subtle, but Christy is way less subtle....

I can send it out via email to anyone who emails me with a request...

I ran into another picture of Ms. Canyon with Klipschorns. Unfortunately, I cannot post pictures using my Mac. The Khorn is way more subtle, but Christy is way less subtle.... I can send it out via email to anyone who emails me with a request...

sent you an email

I had quite a few pics of pretty lasses posing with Klipsch loudspeakers, but my hard drive went south on me awhile back and took many good pics of all my Klipsch and McIntosh images (and those I saved from this forum and other online sources) with it.[:'(]

The unedited pics of Ms. Canyon with the beautiful blonde Klipschorn came to me years ago via forum member m00n, and I had sent copies requested by other forum members since then. I still get requests to e-mail copies but I no longer have them...If anyone here who has the 4 unedited images of Christy I e-mailed them awhile ago would like to return the favor, my e-mail address is: jt1stcav@tampabay.rr.com .

The woman without a face was one of many auctions on eBay a year or two ago...the seller used his wife/girlfriend's best assets to help sell off his Klipsch HT speaker setup (mains, center, and surrounds).

There's a forum member here who posted pics of his georgous girlfriend posing with his Klipsch...it has been done already. Wish I could show you, but I don't recall the member's name...

Here's an image I found on a German site years ago (an AudioREVIEW forum member IIRC) who uses 2 stacked pairs of Klipsch KLF-30s in his system, and his girlfriend, natch!

post-11084-13819298508052_thumb.jpg

The unedited pics of Ms. Canyon with the beautiful blonde Klipschorn came to me years ago via forum member m00n, and I had sent copies requested by other forum members since then. I still get requests to e-mail copies but I no longer have them...If anyone here who has the 4 unedited images of Christy I e-mailed them awhile ago would like to return the favor, my e-mail address is...

Thanks, Gregg (fini to the rescue)![:P]