IT IS A GREAT DAY!!!!!

THEY GOT ZACAROUI!!!!!!!! They got him at a dinner meeting

with 6 or 7 of his top aids; they dropped a 500# bomb on them thanks to an

informant in his organization. The 25 million dollar reward for him did some

good! While there will be some smaller snakes that have their head pop up,

things have changed with public opinion over there! Will Bin Laden be next?

Yes,its great news,not the end but a turning point I think.This subhuman cut off the heads of many himself.Even if it stops the murder of one innocent person its still a great day,I think it may save many more.Congrats to the brave men and women that made it happen.

Virgins? This is the problem with regurgitating what the media provides as "fact". There is no such thing in Islam. I am a Muslim and the first time I heard of the 72-virgins thing was directly after 9/11. If false information is repeated enough times, it becomes fact. No disregard intended travisc, but just wanted to point out this is a common misconception sourced from the media. Islam's concept of paradise is very similar to that presented in other monotheistic religions.

I apologize in advance...I did not want to turn this into a religious thread, however just wanted to point out a common false statement.

Virgins? This is the problem with

regurgitating what the media provides as "fact". There is no such

thing in Islam. I am a Muslim and the first time I heard of the

72-virgins thing was directly after 9/11. If false information is

repeated enough times, it becomes fact. No disregard intended travisc,

but just wanted to point out this is a common misconception sourced

from the media. Islam's concept of paradise is very similar to that

presented in other monotheistic religions.

I apologize in advance...I did not want to turn this into a

religious thread, however just wanted to point out a common false

statement.

Interesting...I remember very distinctly reading it in the Kuran

itself. Something about gardens and springs and virgins all around.

When studying the religion it was also apparent that things were

intentionally being interpreted very differently around the world and

apparently there is great opposition against the Kuran being written

down (it's supposed to be spoken).

I also know Muslims in the Middle East who say it's in there as

well. I'm not trying to argue either, but there is a serious conflict

of information here. I am also not familiar with what the media is

saying so perhaps I'm way off base.

I am not sure if it was such a great thing or not. Retribution and retalitory acts will be quick. I wish he were dead to but sometimes you have to let some evil live inorder to have a safer overall... His death probably will ensure more martyrs and more dead people in the name of him and his radical looks of islam post humus.

DrWho, I promise this will be my last post on this topic[:D]...I will clarify something I said in my previous post - the Quran does make mention of "maidens" in Paradise and most Muslims do not take this literally (explains why I had never heard of the 72-virgin topic). Please see the following 2 links for more information (one contains a good explanation of the topic and the other quotes the exact verses - take a look at 55:56). Most Muslims I know have learned that this description of Paradise is merely a figurative description, not a literal one. The common belief is that one exists in a different state in the afterlife and the descriptions/concepts of this world are not applicable in the next. I'll leave this topic alone.

http://www.islamfortoday.com/firestone01.htm

http://www.muslimaccess.com/quraan/arabic/055.asp

Again, I apologize for digressing from the original thread topic, just wanted to clarify.

mild,I think its just a little confusion.I don't think any decent practicing muslim believes such foolishness as 40/70 whatever virgins for killin'people.I think this is just something crackpot terrorist interpret,tell/believe/hope to get some nut to kill,I have heard this said by terrorist.If these terrorist would live by what the Quran really said,in the spirit it is meant,they would not be terrorist.

And....Yes Jay,its a real good thing he's dead,he's not dead enough for me,you do know he cut peoples heads off,right?

I am not sure if it was such a great thing or not. Retribution and retalitory acts will be quick. I wish he were dead to but sometimes you have to let some evil live inorder to have a safer overall... His death probably will ensure more martyrs and more dead people in the name of him and his radical looks of islam post humus.

Are you insane??!

Fish what you said in the first paragraph is true. Every religion has their own terrorists, the Christian radicals are the ones that blow up abortion clinics and they think that is alright "because god wills it" Which is horrible thinking. Every religion can be interpretted the wrong way.

On the second statement. Yeah I know he cuts people's heads off but the sad thing is that sometimes there is no definite right or wrong answer that leads to the best result.

A. We kill him and he becomes a martyr for a new generation of terrorists that want to avenge his death causing more killing.

B. We imprison him and humiliate his terror group causing the lack of support dismantling the terror organization that way.

C etc etc etc....

I would like him dead just as much as I would like Mossaui too but then sparks them becoming a martyr for the brainwashed terrorists. I mean becoming a prisoner to my eyes does two things, shows that we will capture your leaders and second that there is no martyrism for them because they are alive.

Jay....... He stated he would never be taken alive....Dont be a wuss. be glad he,s dead...Like Hitler...Who wants to house and feed this evil scum for the rest of his life....He just got instant justice.

Jay,you know that martyr crap is not all its cracked up to be.There would be a-lot more "martyrs"if I had it my way.Nuts are Nuts and need noone to be the martyr.

No doubt we see it different,your welcome to your opinion,I'm sure I won't change any minds,nor will mine be changed.

Goodbye and good riddance to him.[:D] The only bad thing is he probably never knew what hit him.

Now THAT I can agree with.Its too bad he did not have his head laid on the choppin block,for a few days,with a blunt axe,and a blind axeman.