• Klipsch Employees

Does anyone have a sat. up link unit that we can set up to get broadband internet access at the farm house. I will bring a wirless hub/ router so anyone with a 802.11 G / B card or LAN card could connect and post from the mixer or dinner.

I even have a web cam and system that we could use to webcast the gig to thoes that are not coming.

• Klipsch Employees

OK, this is way cool.

I just had confirmation that the local cable co is GIVING us broadband access (1Mps up / 4Mps down) for free for the weekend.

Bring your laptops and 802.11 G / B cards so you can post from the farmhouse.

So we have bandwidth and access

we have a camera and sound

anyone up for a webcast of the show?

OK, this is way cool.

I just had confirmation that the local cable co is GIVING us broadband access (1Mps up / 4Mps down) for free for the weekend.

Bring your laptops and 802.11 G / B cards so you can post from the farmhouse.

I am afraid.[li]

tc

PS: Anyone know if the HI Express has a wireless system? If I'm going to put this trip on the expense account, the least I could do is "be accessible".[:D]

OK, this is way cool.

Bring your laptops and  802.11 G / B cards so you can post from the farmhouse.

I am afraid.[li]

tc

PS: Anyone know if the HI Express has a wireless system? If I'm going to put this trip on the expense account, the least I could do is "be accessible".[:D]

Terry,

The answer to that would be yes, based on last year. Was very slow much of the time though.

Bob

Terry,

We will be rolling into Hope in the one-ton chevy with camper shell at around noon on Friday. I will turn up the back seat Heresys and roll all four windows down at the city limits sign as a warning.

Bob

Terry, We will be rolling into Hope in the one-ton chevy with camper shell at around noon on Friday. I will turn up the back seat Heresys and roll all four windows down at the city limits sign as a warning. Bob

Bob and Michael,

I too will enjoy Heresys in the the back seat for the trip down. If you are sporting the camper shell, I must assume that you will be bringing the Pyle-Corns for revue. I think that BB members (the many channal HT guys most of all) should have the oppertunity to listen to them.

tc

Terry, We will be rolling into Hope in the one-ton chevy with camper shell at around noon on Friday. I will turn up the back seat Heresys and roll all four windows down at the city limits sign as a warning. Bob

Bob and Michael,

I too will enjoy Heresys in the the back seat for the trip down. If you are sporting the camper shell, I must assume that you will be bringing the Pyle-Corns for revue. I think that BB members (the many channal HT guys most of all) should have the oppertunity to listen to them.

tc

Terry,

If someone else doesn't chime in pretty soon, I may have to bring Cornwalls instead of anything else. I really want to hear the CIII up against the original Cornwall.

Bob

Terry,

If someone else doesn't chime in pretty soon, I may have to bring Cornwalls instead of anything else. I really want to hear the CIII up against the original Cornwall.

Bob

That will be worth the trip all by itself!

Bob and Michael,

I too will enjoy Heresys in the the back seat for the trip down. If you are sporting the camper shell, I must assume that you will be bringing the Pyle-Corns for revue. I think that BB members (the many channal HT guys most of all) should have the oppertunity to listen to them.

tc

Terry, If someone else doesn't chime in pretty soon, I may have to bring Cornwalls instead of anything else. I really want to hear the CIII up against the original Cornwall. Bob

I will back track, but I thought someone was bringing some CW1's. We have three threads going about stuff to bring.

Terry

Bob and Michael,

tc

So Heresies in the back are de rigeur for Pilgrimage travellers?

Bob- you and Michael have become trendsetters.

Does everyone have their plaid shirts and suspenders on? [;)]

Michael