Check out this bass horn

steamer

Might not be a bad idea to keep some pics of those in your wallet. When the little lady starts to give you a hard time, you can pull out the pics out and issue a warning.:)

LOL not bad... but that guy is absolutely not married......

In fact it has all the signs of someone repressed by a wife and then bam total freedom.

I found the Freudian Slip in the description most humorous...... [;)]

"These Horns have a 2 inch opening and are pretty flat down to 345 hurtz with the Ale 7550 driver."

I think the 2 inch opening and pretty flat might be another Freudian Slip...I have dated some women like that [;)][6]

Regardless to how well they may sound, aesthetically they belong in a dedicated man-cave. IMO they're just not the best looking horns (Avantgarde...yes), especially in that living room with all that fine classical-style furniture. They just seem to overpower the room! Now, if installed in a dedicated listening room with nothing but the equipment, shelves full of LPs and CDs, sound absorbtion material, and a cozy chair or two, then that's all well and good. But in a formal living room? Not for me.

And he says he eventually wants to build bigger horns? He'd better build an addition to his house, I think!