ENTOURAGE - Klipsch

scott0527

Meagain's "Deadwood" thread reminded me...

[6/12/2006] If youre a fan of HBOs hit series Entourage, then be on the lookout for Klipsch throughout season three. Because tons of Klipsch products were used to fill the set, were bound to have a starring role over the course of the season.

Anybody watch Entourage? I love that show. I haven't seen any Klipsch yet though.

Huge fan. It takes 2-3 episodes to get into the characters then you are hooked.

I actually like Entorage better then the final season of Six Feet Under it got a little too soap opera-ish and lost its unique edge.

There is no beating Ari, he is a first class slime ball. Great acting on Jeremy Piven's part he makes the show.

I have the 2 episodes of this season on my DVR - haven't seen them yet. Will keep an eye out.

You know who's got cool speakers on TV? Fox's 'House'. Duevel speakers and some tube gear, Sota TT?, etc.

House. Why do they always question him? After two seasons with House, if Cameron, Foreman and Chase were so damn smart, you'd think they'd stop questioning him and do what the heck he says. He House for cripesake. I think that is a Sota tt too.

Huge fan. It takes 2-3 episodes to get into the characters then you are hooked.

I actually like Entorage better then the final season of Six Feet Under it got a little too soap opera-ish and lost its unique edge.

There is no beating Ari, he is a first class slime ball. Great acting on Jeremy Piven's part he makes the show.

It does take 2-3 episodes but the episodes are so short, you can be all caught up in about an hour! I like that, it's always over way too soon.

I like that, it's always over way too soon.

I am always digging the story then some music starts to play and I look at the clock and scream "Damn don't end now" I think it might be the quickest 1/2 hour on TV.